What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Have just read in the Fox's Sports an interview that was done with big Russell , where he mentions that he is after an extension with the Dragons .
Also said that his family are settled and and very happy living in the Wollongong area .

Which is good to know , now that we understand that he does indeed wish to remain at the Dragons . So hopefully the Joint Venture can offer the man a decent contract and we shall continue to see him in the Big Red V .

Gareth as I told last week stay patients wednesday or friday.
Next duges then hopefully both lafai and mann will decide.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth as I told last week stay patients wednesday or friday.
Next duges then hopefully both lafai and mann will decide.

Yes matey , now that is the second occassion that you have mentioned that to me .
I am just starting to wonder if you know more , then the rest of us .
dragonsammy61 , now you can tell me , are you their agent ? ;)

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
I
Now i am not Sargent Schultz.
I see nothing I hear nothing .
But the truth is duges is a toss up.

Yes Sammy , i have had that feeling for quite some time . I believe that if there is a larger offer from another club , that he may very well leave . I , as most would not like that to be the case .

However I also believe that the man , looks upon our offer as a bit of a slap in the face , for playing so well with the club . Still there is always the chance that a deal will be worked out and we shall continue to see him in the Big Red V .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I

Yes Sammy , i have had that feeling for quite some time . I believe that if there is a larger offer from another club , that he may very well leave . I , as most would not like that to be the case .

However I also believe that the man , looks upon our offer as a bit of a slap in the face , for playing so well with the club . Still there is always the chance that a deal will be worked out and we shall continue to see him in the Big Red V .

Gareth
I think if mary get any say in it he will.
But if basil has to many thing to say he may walk

Bench
Another I heard it from the player, the ball boy and the hot dog seller at Kogarah rumour down the toilet like the rest

Latest posts