What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Broncos 32-18 Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 9: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Peta HIKU
3. Dean WHARE
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
20. Viliame KIKAU

mxlegend99

Referee
How the f**k are we winning the poll?
No idea... bookies finally got the odds accurate for us.

Broncos 13+ is the most likely margin. Off a 5 day turnaround I expect it to be 30+ if we cobtinue our current form.

Havent looked good in a month or so.

GongPanther

Referee
How the f**k are we winning the poll?

After Penrith's second half performance V Eels,ppl can see that they might be on the way back.

Providing we cut down our unforced error rate,and other silly habits that seem to have crept into our game,I see us having a dog in this fight.

King hit

Coach
Could be a danger game for the Broncos. Brisbane despite 3 straight wins are far from convincing and are missing Ben Hunt while Penrith could come fired up for this one after the criticism they copped after last week, last week's performance could spur them into action.

blaza88z

Coach
Could be a danger game for the Broncos. Brisbane despite 3 straight wins are far from convincing and are missing Ben Hunt while Penrith could come fired up for this one after the criticism they copped after last week, last week's performance could spur them into action.

I look at it from the other side, we've been shit and still winning, if we put it together tonight it could be a bloodbath

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I have a bit of a soft spot for the Pennies, just because a lot of my loved ones are Penrith natives and hardcore panthers supporters, so I hope for their sake that we do click tonight and send Griffin packing. Broncos 58 to 24.