What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Jinder Mahal is the number one contender to the WWE title.....

0mw1I8e.gif

Wato

Juniors
If they want a throw away challenger to Orton why not have it be Harper that would elevate Harper plus rap up the whole Wyatt family story too plus Harper and Orton work well together. Of all the people that could of eaten the pin in that match it had to be Zayn too. Smackdown has been pretty good since the brand spilt especially with booking hence why I tend to watch it more than raw but this feels like the first real egregiously bad booking decision.

To be fair Jinder cut a sweet heel promo after he won. Doesn't change the fact he's been booked horribly since he returned (and in his last stint as well). I can't see any outcome other than Randy brushing him aside (after he beat Bray again).

Big Pete

Referee
I've got faith in the SmackDown writing team.

It's a tall order...but they've produced some of the best television WWE has come up with in a long, long time.

Yeah me too, I think we maybe quite surprised. Though I do hope fans give him a chance to let him play heel as opposed to giving him the Roman/Cena treatment (which has grown incredibly tiresome). The fact that he's a heel and is going to get booed will probably help him initially but I do hope they let him heel it up a bit. He also needs a name change if they push through with the 'Singh Brothers' stable. His real life surname is Singh too, so why not that. Have him cut a promo on "doing what the WWE Universe has wanted him to do for all these years" now I do what I want to do, screw the fans, this is about me doing whats best for me etc. Jinder Singh would work, Raj Singh too.

mackdadday

Juniors
Not enjoying Smack down or RAW much since the super star shake up. Taking Bray and The Miz off Smackdown has taken two perfectly fine and fresh world champs off their roster to only end up in the Raw mid-card and replaced them with no-one. With Cena off air too Smack down feels a bit empty. Really feels like its on the way back to the B-Show.

Not sure why they didnt do the shake up in more of an entertaining way then just having people show up.

Also Charlotte should have the title for the next year. The difference between her and the rest of the ladies is only going to be more accentuated on Smack down.

Charlotte at least has Becky Lynch & Nattie Neidhart on that side who are great workers, but with her face turn that leaves Nattie and the rest.

As for the men, word is they are priming Baron Corbin to be the top heel, but in a slow build towards the Royal Rumble / Wrestlemania. Face wise, god I hope they do something with Sami Zayn but I don't see it happening.

Charlotte at least has Becky Lynch & Nattie Neidhart on that side who are great workers, but with her face turn that leaves Nattie and the rest.

As for the men, word is they are priming Baron Corbin to be the top heel, but in a slow build towards the Royal Rumble / Wrestlemania. Face wise, god I hope they do something with Sami Zayn but I don't see it happening.

I've heard Kane has been mentoring Corbin, which if true shows just how good Kane is. Corbin has really stepped it up this year and legit looks like a guy who would kick your ass.

Charlotte had to go to Smackdown in my opinion, you can't split Bayley & Sasha till they have their feud and the 3 women have just dominated Raw. Putting Alexa on Raw is a good move, her character & mic work is very good and Sasha & Bayley will help cover her shortcomings in the ring (although she is pretty good in the ring to begin with). Becky is solid but doesn't have the charisma to carry the smackdown women's division like they would have liked for her to.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I love Baron Corbin. f**king badass.

I loved how he was the one to eliminate Braun at the Rumble (who is another guy who really impressed me).

alien

Referee
Emma Suffers Shoulder Injury At WWE Live Event
The Aussie is back on the injury reserve after a nasty bump in Liverpool.

85301be5a45427c0-600x400.jpg

WWE's Emma has only recently returned to television following an nine-month injury absence, but now finds herself back on the shelf. As per a new report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, the Australian hurt her shoulder while working a live event in Liverpool, England on Sunday night, but the severity is unclear at the moment.

Emma was teaming with Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax against Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Mickie James at the time. The injury is said to have come as the result of a corner bump from Sasha Banks, which Emma was supposed to kick out of. She didn't, and although the referee waved-off his three-count, the match came to an abrupt end shortly after. Physicians then tended to Emma in the ring, and she was eventually helped to the back.

The PW Sheet report states that Emma was examined by doctors backstage, but is still awaiting confirmation on how serious the injury might be. It's another tough break for the Aussie, who had career-saving back surgery last May, and saw her "Emmalina" makeover scrapped in February.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/emma-suffers-shoulder-injury-at-wwe-live-event