What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

big hit!

Bench
jimmy roberts injury has basically ruled him out of selection.......yeah right, as if he was going to be picked ahead of Dugan at right centre, or even Ferguson at right wing anyway. he could slice defences and score 3 tries a match and still would not have been able to force his way into the team.

it's a shame several of NSW 'x-factor' centres and wingers such as BJ, Jimmy the Jet, & Turbo play on the right.........options on the left are Jennings, J.Moz & B.Moz. Only other player who could force his way in as a left-sided back is Hayne.

You've just made a new enemy (dogs and eels)

He is the greatest thing this earth has seen according to him based on form pre 2014
Your obsession with me is getting creepy and weird. You keep talking about me on here like you're so sort of gay insane stalker. Please get a life or atleast get your head out of Tedesco's pants.

Clifferd

Coach
Your obsession with me is getting creepy and weird. You keep talking about me on here like you're so sort of gay insane stalker. Please get a life or atleast get your head out of Tedesco's pants.

Lel

Happily taken mate

Haven't replied to any of your dribble in a few days but keep thinking you're relevant

Clifferd

Coach
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Dugan
4. Hayne
5. Nofoluama
6. Maloney
7. Pearce (honestly who else?)
8. Woods
9. Farah (once again who else)
10. Klemmer
11. Cordner
12. Graham
13. Frizzell

14. Jack Bird
15. Merrin
16. Boyd
17. Fifita

Lel

Happily taken mate

Haven't replied to any of your dribble in a few days but keep thinking you're relevant

Dribble? Says the guy who quits debates and resorts to name calling then says he's to busy for this and waits a few days to come back and talk shit about me to another poster - yeah please do get a life.

T-Boon

Coach
1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Dugan
4. Hayne
5. Nofoluama
6. Maloney
7. Pearce (honestly who else?)

No good picking Hayne in the centres where he is in coming back from injury. He hasn't really run at all for Titans. And he does not get enough ball there for the Blues - back rowers are at 3 in the backline.
Hayne is a ball player at this point of the season. So pick him in 6 as a ball player. Maloney in 7. We know what Mitch brings for the blues. He brings misery.

Clifferd

Coach
No good picking Hayne in the centres where he is in coming back from injury. He hasn't really run at all for Titans. And he does not get enough ball there for the Blues - back rowers are at 3 in the backline.
Hayne is a ball player at this point of the season. So pick him in 6 as a ball player. Maloney in 7. We know what Mitch brings for the blues. He brings misery.

Well I can't see Maloney or Pearce being left out of the side so no way he plays five eight

Can't see Teddy losing his fullback spot. Would be very ineffective if he moved to wing

Only spot I have for him is centre

adamkungl

Immortal
What I want, ignoring the Kangaroo and other shoe-ins
Next in line for each pos in brackets

1 Tedesco (Hayne)
2 Nofoluma (T Trbojevic)
3 Hayne (Jennings)
4 Bird
5 Dugan
6 Maloney (Moylan)
7 Pearce
8 Fifita
9 Wallace (Peats)
10 Vaughan
11 Cordner (C)
12 Graham
13 Frizell

14 Peats (Lewis)
15 J Trbojevic (Merrin)
16 De Belin (Jackson)
17 Klemmer (Woods)

Predicted side ...

1 Tedesco
2 Dugan
3 Hayne
4 Bird
5 Ferguson
6 Maloney
7 Pearce
8 Fifita
9 Wallace/Farah
10 Woods
11 Cordner (C)
12 Jackson
13 Frizell

14 Klemmer
15 Vaughan
16 Graham
17 Merrin

RazorRam0n

Juniors
wallace was diabolical yesterday.

can't throw a basic pass.

all he offers is some average defence. if we want defence peats provides aggression and impact.

adamkungl

Immortal
His 5 minutes > Pearce's 80 minutes of garbage.

His 80 minutes x2 last year actually looked very similar to Pearce and every other NSW team of the last 10 years...Surprise, 2/2 losses.
But hooray, we won on a fluke play in game 3 when QLD didnt even care haha

adamkungl

Immortal
wallace was diabolical yesterday.

can't throw a basic pass.

all he offers is some average defence. if we want defence peats provides aggression and impact.

We want a bloke who can throw a decent pass without going for hero plays every set and who doesn't over-call his halves.
Didn't pay too close attention to Wallace yesterday but he's looked good for the the last couple of years, has played Origin before, and has heart which is more than can be said for most Penmyth players.

Could do worse than easing Peats or McInnes into the system with Wallace rotating.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
1 Josh Dugan
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Josh Morris
4 Jarryd Hayne
5 David Nofoaluma
6 Jack Bird
7 James Maloney
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Mitchell Pearce
10 Paul Vaughn
11 Tyson Frizell
12 Boyd Cordner
13 Wade Graham

14 Junio Paulo
15 David Klemmer
16 Shannon Boyd
17 Blake Austin

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wallace and Peats etc etc are absolute donkeys,just put Pearce at hooker,he knows how to tackle and pass out of dummy half ffs.

Peats and Walalce can't tackle for shit and Robbie Farah always stuffing up the Blues with his geniused kicks and going the wrong side of the field.

As if Pearce isn't smart enough to pass out of dummy half(he's better in defense than the other donkeys as well)

Last edited: