What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge

Vote for next coach after Madge - possibles.

• Tooves

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Cartwright

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Furner

• Dean Pay

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Another Assistant coach from top tier club

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Taylor (Rip)- New South Wales cup best coach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madge with a fair pay cut.

• Gardiner (bears)- going ok with so so side

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bradford ( super league)- uber coach

• None of the above, I will nominate my own schmukles.

• Total voters
I stand by my views!!!!
Maybe you should just
Attention:: r20 and alien and shadow have picked the closest winning team in rd2 that in itself speaks volumes....not many can see it though you have to know your footy extremely well to be able to have this great foresight feat of footy knowledge from one"s high IQ mind that Shadow and R20 and Alien posess no contest...Shadow...
then why the hell are you on this forum ??? its quite clear to most on this forum that you have no idea about football and are not a real souths fan. the way you talk about our players makes me sick.
well he picked the wrong team in rd1 id call that a dud team selection only r20 and alien know what i am saying....Shadow...
teams looked pretty good to me. Who knows what might have happened if GI had not got injured. But I'm no genius like you ive only been watching football for 35 years now.
fair enough newc lets just say that our coach madge made a dud team selection in rd1 it was evident....Shadow...
that dud team was playing ok till GI got injured....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Attention:: r20 and alien and shadow have picked the closest winning team in rd2 that in itself speaks volumes....not many can see it though you have to know your footy extremely well to be able to have this great foresight feat of footy knowledge from one"s high IQ mind that Shadow and R20 and Alien posess no contest...Shadow...

Hahaha shadow you do make me laugh mate. I appreciate that.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Maguire likely will get the flick. He will be a great pick up for another club

Souths were a shambles before Maguire came. They will be a shambles once he leaves. Look at the U20s team which he does not coach. It has 1 win for the season and has now been 15th to 16th on the ladder for 2015, 2016 and now 2017. So this not just a Maguire problem, it is a bigger Souths problem

Shadow is right. The recruitment at Souths is a disaster. Maguire as head coach has to take some responsibility for recruitment. But at least he can coach the players in his squad. Maguire's fault has been he has forgotten your players need talent not just hard work to succeed at the NRL level

greg jay

Juniors
Look I stated weeks ago. Maguire is 12-21 in his past 33 starts as a Head Coach. Winning percentage of 36.3%. He has become a LOSER and a POOR COACH. Coaches everywhere get SACKED for percentages like that. In addition Maguire has made some terrible personnel decisions [see keeping Inglis + Burgess Brothers Tyrell Neilsen Clark PLAYING TALAKAI etc etc etc] . The team plays a boring drab style which the players seem to have quit on a year or so ago. Furner is there. He deserves a shot. At least he may inject some ENTHUSIASM and stop these idiots from becoming a laughing stock.

greg jay

Juniors
Sam Burgess and A. Reynolds should also be called out. Reynolds has become a laughing stock and to me he always looks OVERWEIGHT. A lazy trainer. The Burgess Brothers and Inglis should have been CUT last year. they are HOPELESS and have no motivation. Its obvious watching these bludgers for 10 mins. NO ENTHUSIASM and NO MOTIVATION. Just wanting to see out their time and Contract Dough.

greg jay

Juniors
Maguire has continually started Talakai and the team is 1-6 with Talakia as a centre. Surely that is on MAGUIRE HIMSELF. We all can see Talakai for what he really is but no NOT MADGE. Talakai's early fumble in The Red Zone set the tone for a flogging. Maguire too sticks with Old Goodwin. Too slow and old. That is on Maguire. He does not call out the senior players [Reynolds Johnson Sam B etc etc] despite their LOSING FORM. No trick plays NO FORWARD OFFLOADS and nom variety in method pf play.That is all ON THE HEAD COACH.

southsport

First Grade
The writing has been on the wall for Madge for 12 months now, it will be interesting to see how things progress.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Maguire has continually started Talakai and the team is 1-6 with Talakia as a centre. Surely that is on MAGUIRE HIMSELF. We all can see Talakai for what he really is but no NOT MADGE. Talakai's early fumble in The Red Zone set the tone for a flogging. Maguire too sticks with Old Goodwin. Too slow and old. That is on Maguire. He does not call out the senior players [Reynolds Johnson Sam B etc etc] despite their LOSING FORM. No trick plays NO FORWARD OFFLOADS and nom variety in method pf play.That is all ON THE HEAD COACH.

I don't know what Madge is thinking by picking Talakai, but I sort of understand why our players don't offload. I think the main reason our players don't offload is because they can't catch?

Latest posts