What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Penrith a writeoff in 2017?

nick87

Coach
Dont think they are a total write off yet, the team is talented enough to rattle off 8/10 if they get it together but the situation is now that's the sort of run they need to go on. Simply winning 2/3 games doesnt get it done

they arent write offs but the hill to climb is incredibly steep and there is nothing in their play so far this year to suggest they can right the ship in time to salvage it.'

think the top 4 is cooked though and i dont anyones chances of winning a comp from outside the top 4

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hmmm....yeah....It's an ok thread but I'm still more interested in what's going on with the Bulldogs and Hasler.

Sequels always disappoint.

meanwhile in Penrith...

italian-floods-aftermath-upturned-car-write-off-21798956.jpg

Dont think they are a total write off yet, the team is talented enough to rattle off 8/10 if they get it together but the situation is now that's the sort of run they need to go on. Simply winning 2/3 games doesnt get it done

they arent write offs but the hill to climb is incredibly steep and there is nothing in their play so far this year to suggest they can right the ship in time to salvage it.'

think the top 4 is cooked though and i dont anyones chances of winning a comp from outside the top 4
We are done and it's hard to take because we have had so many shit years and this was meant to be the start of something good. As much as i hate Ricky you guys winning would be a good result now as I still love Austin

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah. We are pretty much f**ked. I think the only successful seasons we have ever had when tipped to do well would be 89, 90, 91 & 04. Not bad in 51 years. Oh, and f**k the Broncos for giving Griffin a start at NRL level. Soulless f**kstain merkins.

txta2

Bench
And to think this team was favourites and all the brown tongue commentators jumped on the band wagon including A johns lol. Panthers have got nothing

roofromoz

First Grade
Love it how people keep dropping '5 year plan' everywhere thinking they're a bloody comic genius every time they post it.

Latest posts