What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds to tigers

Tiger05

First Grade
macnaz - I think Benny was just giving Graham a hard time stating he is coming to the Tigers and we should be stoked but the Dogs should be spewing.

Shredder

Juniors
Benny is Benny.

He has been getting a lot more media time the the last year or two as well.

You would have thought that a property developer and "business tycoon" would have better things to do...

Was a great player, but I really dislike the guy.

Very slim odds that Graham will follow of his own volition. He'll only leave Canterbury if they march him. That's one of the qualities I like about Graham is that he bleeds his club.

stryker

First Grade
Don't rate him as a player, and even less as a human. Going to be hard to cheer for him, but I'll give him a chance to see how he goes.

At least the defence improves.
Do you know him outside of football?

Wests is Best

Juniors
I always thought Reynolds had a winning attitude. But I think he has slipped a little in the last 12-18 months, but maybe a new club and challenge is what he needs. Very good signing in my opinion.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Like I said in a previous thread I'm still not sold on the bloke and I'm starting to fear this could be another Adam Blair/John Morris mistake. However in Ivan we trust.

Clifferd

Coach
Do you know him outside of football?

Reynolds is very likeable off the field I've heard. Always volunteers in charities & heard he went to 4 different kids bday parties in one day just to put a smile on their face.

How he plays on the field is just his competitive nature

Mader45

Juniors
The guy needs to stop crying about leaving Canterbury now and tell the world why he is coming to us (and not just for the cash)

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ving-canterbury-bulldogs-20170427-gvu30p.html

If Robbie had been blatantly honest he would have said the same stuff. Reynolds isn't a tiger for another 7 months. Hes a bulldog and thats all he knows. When was the last time we had a high profile player from a successful club change to play for us? The closest I can think of is Blair and he wasn't renowned by the fan base as being the heart of the team. Reynolds feels a responsibility to people and its up to us to welcome him and make sure he knows those qualities he has will be supported by the entire team and wests tigers community. After all, who wants to be an unwanted dog when you can be the leader of a pack of Tigers.

By all accounts Reynolds sounds like Ennis. A f**king pest on the field and a good bloke away from it.

On him leaving Canterbury, I can understand why he's upset about it. I'm sure once the hype over the signing dies down he'll get on with it, and he'll be making the right noises with us next year onward.

Tiger05

First Grade
I like what Reynolds was stating. It's exactly how I think players will act. They should only leave their current clubs for significantly more money. It's also why we are far from a basket case and if the players that we developed that are guns stayed for fair money we can be a consistent top team.

Our guys state that they are leaving because we aren't good enough or their life coach didn't get to tuck them in at night.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Totally disagree with most of you here. Keep the emotions behind closed doors but the least he could say is that he is looking forward to coming over at seasons end. Not, I was told by club officials to take the Tigers huge offer. Please, imagine if that was the reason was Tedesco was leaving, pitch forks would be at the ready for Pascoe and the board.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
The guy needs to stop crying about leaving Canterbury now and tell the world why he is coming to us (and not just for the cash)

I read this and had a different perspective.

What Reynolds says about mateship and the respect he has for the club that gave him everything and how he would've stayed for less. When reading I was wondering why some of our guys didn't have the same attitude.

If he brings this culture to the club he is worth every penny and then some more.

Tiger05

First Grade

What Reynolds says about mateship and the respect he has for the club that gave him everything and how he would've stayed for less. When reading I was wondering why some of our guys didn't have the same attitude.

If he brings this culture to the club he is worth every penny and then some more.

This is exactly how I see it.

Tigerm

First Grade

Agree, Woods has said similar in the past, its all about money these days and I can't blame them.