What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Wests Tigers 16-22 Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sharks well off but ultimately had the players who knew how to win. Both second half tries off kicks that teddy would have had covered.

Tigers tries hard, Suli was a beast and Aloiai great.

Few rough calls, didn't see the teddy no try clear enough however not allowing the naquima quick tap was ridiculous. Anyways I don't think we were good enough to win.

Anyone who saw Moses play tonight wouldn't have him on a second tier contract. He is the most useless and Softest piece of shit I've ever seen

Front-Rower

First Grade
Best ive ever seen Luke Brooks play defensively. Stood his ground against massive guys and put some hits on.

Brooks was good tonight, was very impressed with him. Sure, there was one bad kick but when he took control we looked good. When his mate took control, well it was bad, really, really bad.

wibble

Bench
Remarkably, we have played like that all year, with a few noticeable exceptions, and are somehow 3rd on the ladder (pending the Roosters result).

This competition is wide open. Tigers had no luck, they keep Teddy on the field and play with enthusiasm, keep up their improved defense (send Moses to Parra...) they have every chance of making the 8.

beave

Coach
Can you please f**k him so he gets aids and dies

images

simmo05

Bench
Moses needs a noose. What a shit merkin. Cleary has to put him in reggies. What a pole smoker he is. Woods and turdesco would not expect any less. Ava was good, nofo should have king hit moses, brooks was our best i think, he even had a crack tackling which was awesome to see, kept the right one
me thinks

Eion

First Grade
Sharks well off but ultimately had the players who knew how to win. Both second half tries off kicks that teddy would have had covered.

Tigers tries hard, Suli was a beast and Aloiai great.

Few rough calls, didn't see the teddy no try clear enough however not allowing the naquima quick tap was ridiculous. Anyways I don't think we were good enough to win.

Anyone who saw Moses play tonight wouldn't have him on a second tier contract. He is the most useless and Softest piece of shit I've ever seen
If you win a penalty count 7-2 not sure you can play the few rough calls card.

Latest posts