What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Wests Tigers 16-22 Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
Lol

Maloney foul plays our best player and he gets penalised at best. Meanwhile we lose him for the rest of the game

I wouldn't mind seeing the sin bin used in those instances also

All the penalties given away from that dumb f**k Fifita. He gave away atleast 4-5 alone

Haha
I know

And we still scored 4 tries to 2

Clifferd

Coach
tbf 2 of those tries were off gifted kicks we didn't even attempt to go after

But like I said before

Congrats on the win

Card Shark

Immortal
It was unlucky for the Tigers not to win & very unlucky that try was disallowed but if woods doesn't grab him, there is no problem.

This niggly shit needs to be eradicated from the game & if players get away with, they will continue to do it.

If you play with fire, you get burnt. Suck shit Woods, you probably cost "your" team a win.

Clifferd

Coach
It was unlucky for the Tigers not to win & very unlucky that try was disallowed but if woods doesn't grab him, there is no problem.

This niggly shit needs to be eradicated from the game & if players get away with, they will continue to do it.

If you play with fire, you get burnt. Suck shit Woods, you probably cost "your" team a win.

It's still pretty shit form from Gallen

Do you really think he would have covered the gap anyway to stop Tedesco? Ah well what can ya do

I don't think it cost us in the end because weirdly we were up 14-10 shortly after that lol

Game management and lack of troops at the end cost us

carcharias

Immortal
It's like a tigers player has never played for a penalty

f**king hilarious the outrage from you dopes

Clifferd

Coach
Not to that extent lol

Pretty sure if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be complaining a fair bit too

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm not sure if gal gets there or not, if Tedesco chooses to run at that gap, someone faster than Gal might not catch him.

Thing is, if gal is not held back & shifts to the gap, Tedesco may have gone the other way.

We have had tries denied in similar circumstances- it sux.

If I was a tigers supporter, I'd be more dirty with Maloney clocking Tedesco. It was not vicious but it took him out of the game & you probably win if he plays the 2nd half.

ek999

First Grade
As a neutral I thought it was an obvious no try. Woods moved forward and to the side after playing the ball which impeded Gallen from doing what he was trying to do

Clifferd

Coach
As a neutral I thought it was an obvious no try. Woods moved forward and to the side after playing the ball which impeded Gallen from doing what he was trying to do

Oh bullshit

Jack bird literally did the same thing all game. Every time he plays the ball he takes like 3 steps and will occasionally grab the marker. Gallen was just looking for the lazy option because in reality he wouldn't have got close to Teddy

The bunker even said it all "minimal contact" from woods which by their standards in previous weeks, has no impact on the next player coming though

Apparently a rule though, a shit one at that...

Oh bullshit

Jack bird literally did the same thing all game. Every time he plays the ball he takes like 3 steps and will occasionally grab the marker. Gallen was just looking for the lazy option because in reality he wouldn't have got close to Teddy

The bunker even said it all "minimal contact" from woods which by their standards in previous weeks, has no impact on the next player coming though

Apparently a rule though, a shit one at that...
It horseshit seriously. Gal looked stupid going the dive, but that was designed to make the ref take to the bunker. Not defending it, but I reckon that's why he took the dive.

Dumb arse woods shouldn't have grabbed the jumber, but these blokes do that shit all game every game and because it's in general play, nothing is done. Seems the only time the rules get applied is in the play upon which a team scores.

My team is pissing me off with dumb dumb play, pentalty-a-thons and generally leave me face palming two thirds of every game.

We were shit

shaggs

Coach
If they are going to allow fullbacks and wingers to dive on the ground to avoid being tackled in the In goal, then we have to allow players diving to play for the penalty.

Both shit acts that seem to Be allowed.

Latest posts