What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2--1 Rd 9 vs Manly

DiegoNT

First Grade
Real struggle this week.

3. Murray- tackled his heart out when he came on

2. Clark- did his job when he came on

1. Musgrove- led the way on his time on field.

Turner tried hard, but came up with some mistakes, ditto Sutton and Chricton. No one else is really worth mentioning

English Rose

Juniors
Real struggle this week.

3. Murray- tackled his heart out when he came on

2. Clark- did his job when he came on

1. Musgrove- led the way on his time on field.

Turner tried hard, but came up with some mistakes, ditto Sutton and Chricton. No one else is really worth mentioning

Haha seriously what game were you watching?

You have gave a guy 3 points who only played 30 mins and from what I only remember of him he gave a penalty away and then offloaded to one of their players. Don't get me wrong I think he has a strong future but he wasn't good tonight.

Clark and Turner although tried were still bad.

In the fact the whole team was crap and that performance from Adam Reynolds was one of the worse performances I have ever seen from a half back!

No one really deserves any points for this but:

3. Sam (wasn't that great but only one who shows any passion)
2. Chricton (Wasn't that great but tried hard)
1. Hunt/Musgrove (What's left of a bad bunch)

CAFPOW

Juniors
3. Crichton (For trying hard and shouting at Reynolds)
2. Murray (Just for tackling since the others won't)
1. Musgrove ( For hitting the line at speed even though no impact whatsoever)

DiegoNT

First Grade
Haha seriously what game were you watching?

You have gave a guy 3 points who only played 30 mins and from what I only remember of him he gave a penalty away and then offloaded to one of their players. Don't get me wrong I think he has a strong future but he wasn't good tonight.

Clark and Turner although tried were still bad.

In the fact the whole team was crap and that performance from Adam Reynolds was one of the worse performances I have ever seen from a half back!

No one really deserves any points for this but:

3. Sam (wasn't that great but only one who shows any passion)
2. Chricton (Wasn't that great but tried hard)
1. Hunt/Musgrove (What's left of a bad bunch)
Sam was crap last night.
I gave murray 3 points because he at least tried and played to the best of his abilities.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Tom Burgess 37 tackles 12 hit ups, 0 errors 0 penalties and 112 metres. He was the only forward that did his job and wasn't rewarded for it.
2. Turner. Not great statistically but at least he was gaining metres when he ran unlike some of our forwards cough cough Sutton.
3. Musgrove. Wasn't even that great tonight but everyone else played so much worse

This was a hard 3,2,1 only person who deserves points is tom Burgess in my opinion.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
1. shiiit team
2. shiiit team
3. shiiit team

FACT...Begin the CULL RUSTY CROWE we have been fugged after the 2014 GF WIN .! since losing teo,bully,mcqueen,api,walker,lote,and auvaa!!! we have 16 duds that need culling they are nowhere near as good as the players that left us after the 2014 grand final .!....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
if the broncos win the gf in 2017 they will lose hunt that is all and they will most likely buy another 1 or 2 star players bennett does not rebuild at the broncs he only buys star players lol fug me....ohhhh yeah they all take a pay cut under the table to stay together lol its all bs bennett the players are getting brown paper bags under the table so you can win a gf fraudulently you cant hoodwink me mr bs bennett...Shadow...

greg jay

Juniors
1. shiiit team
2. shiiit team
3. shiiit team

FACT...Begin the CULL RUSTY CROWE we have been fugged after the 2014 GF WIN .! since losing teo,bully,mcqueen,api,walker,lote,and auvaa!!! we have 16 duds that need culling they are nowhere near as good as the players that left us after the 2014 grand final .!....Shadow...
Come on Lote was TOO OLD to continue and was knackered. Luke has failed in his return home and looks little like what he was. McQueen is just an average player who makes many errors. Outside of that Maguire has made very poor decisions re Walker Korasiou. A'vua had a one season domestic violence suspension and two years of trouble and Ben Tea Bags just wanted to depart the country due to the scuffle he had with that bird in Qld. Api was let go as Maguire saw McInnes as BETTER. Again poor management by MAGUIRE yet HE escapes criticism.

greg jay

Juniors
if the broncos win the gf in 2017 they will lose hunt that is all and they will most likely buy another 1 or 2 star players bennett does not rebuild at the broncs he only buys star players lol fug me....ohhhh yeah they all take a pay cut under the table to stay together lol its all bs bennett the players are getting brown paper bags under the table so you can win a gf fraudulently you cant hoodwink me mr bs bennett...Shadow...
Star players?? Like KORBIN SIMS GAVET MEADE MARSHALL and BLAIR??? Really???

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Come on Lote was TOO OLD to continue and was knackered. Luke has failed in his return home and looks little like what he was. McQueen is just an average player who makes many errors. Outside of that Maguire has made very poor decisions re Walker Korasiou. A'vua had a one season domestic violence suspension and two years of trouble and Ben Tea Bags just wanted to depart the country due to the scuffle he had with that bird in Qld. Api was let go as Maguire saw McInnes as BETTER. Again poor management by MAGUIRE yet HE escapes criticism.
images