What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney - 2017

CAFPOW

Juniors
True but you can't use up the 2nd tier salary cap for every single player who has a good game

That's true, but I believe Madge made a mistake in picking Moceidreke instead of Tasi. Madge keeps saying he picks his lineup based on effort. I guess, he wasn't watching the Norths game when he picked Moceidreke. Oh well.

Rsag85

Bench
That's true, but I believe Madge made a mistake in picking Moceidreke instead of Tasi. Madge keeps saying he picks his lineup based on effort. I guess, he wasn't watching the Norths game when he picked Moceidreke. Oh well.

Anyone who watched that game would of known he wasn't ready for first grade.

Tasi had his chance last year and did nothing as well

CAFPOW

Juniors
Anyone who watched that game would of known he wasn't ready for first grade.

Tasi had his chance last year and did nothing as well

He nearly scored a try in his debut after running from dummy half and it took about 4 Panthers to put him down. For a guy the size of a Smurf, that's something. If you are looking for a player who did nothing or almost nothing last season it is AJ.

Rsag85

Bench
He nearly scored a try in his debut after running from dummy half and it took about 4 Panthers to put him down. For a guy the size of a Smurf, that's something. If you are looking for a player who did nothing or almost nothing last season it is AJ.

I was talking about Moceidreke

CAFPOW

Juniors
I was talking about Moceidreke

I know. But it doesn't matter now. I think Madge will make only 1 change against Tigpies and that is either Rochow or Cherrington for G. Burgess. Unless Jenning's injury is a bad one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know. But it doesn't matter now. I think Madge will make only 1 change against Tigpies and that is either Rochow or Cherrington for G. Burgess. Unless Jenning's injury is a bad one.
I want Jennings dropped anyway.

Gray or Fuimaono can take his place.

Honestly I hope it's not a bad injury but if he's out a mo th I couldn't give 2 hoots........... can Talakai accept a one way ticket back to Norths as well and keep Burns there....???? That's my wish???

Also trial Cody at fullback again and put AJ to the wing where he belongs!!!!

Sutto can go to 6.

If we are desperate for a winger I wouldn't bring Burns back. Give Tasi a trot.

Rsag85

Bench
I want Jennings dropped anyway.

Gray or Fuimaono can take his place.

Honestly I hope it's not a bad injury but if he's out a mo th I couldn't give 2 hoots........... can Talakai accept a one way ticket back to Norths as well and keep Burns there....???? That's my wish???

Also trial Cody at fullback again and put AJ to the wing where he belongs!!!!

Sutto can go to 6.

If we are desperate for a winger I wouldn't bring Burns back. Give Tasi a trot.

Tasi is now playing in the forwards. Burns did alright in there win hopefully he returns to first grade soon

Rsag85

Bench
I hadn't read his name in a team list for a while, that's all!!!!!

This was the team that was named last Tuesday

1. Sitiveni MOCEIDREKE
2. Dane NIELSEN
3. Tyrell FUIMAONO
4. Edward MURPHY
5. Braidon BURNS
6. Eli LEVIDO
7. Luke KELLY
8. Anthony CHERRINGTON
9. Bradley DEITZ
10. Toby Rudolf
11. Tautalatasi TASI
12. Brett GREINKE
13. Cheyne WHITELAW

14. Clayton WILLIAMS
15. Adam DOUEIHI
16. Fred MAUALA
17. Piki ROGERS

Rsag85

Bench
G. Burgess didn't play? What do you mean?

This is what you said in your last post

G.Burgess didn't play in the last game so Rochow or Cherrington can't come in for someone who didn't play.

That's what I meant

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths need to get real and sack the non 1st grade players in our 32 man squad we are over flowing with non 1st grade players . Thats why we are on 13th helloooooooo....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
The team is

1) Sitiveni Moceidreke

2) Tautalatasi Tasi

3) Ed Murphy

4) Tyrell Fuimaono

5) Dane Nielsen

6) Eli Levido

7) Luke Kelly

8) FJ Muala

9) Brad Deitz