What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

alien

Referee
For the record HUNT IS A CENTRE. Strong and tough. He is NOT a Flanker. 4-1 as a CENTRE when he returned from serious injury at the end of last season. Should have beaten Melb in Melb. Remember? That tells me he CAN play ok??? Hunt should thus be reunited with Gray in the middle.
I think Hunt is a bit more of a centre too, but he is solid on the wing, and I don't want Burns on the wing. Overall I like it my way better.

alien

Referee
Then we can't just watch Tedesco. You have to surround him quickly and put pressure onto him.

Surely Madge will tell the boys this!!!!!!

They better wake up mate otherwise they'll make Tedesco look like Neo from The Matrix for the second game this season!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was going to last Friday night, but there was already a crazy old guy there yelling about duds or something!
See bro we ain't the only ones to say so.

Just go onto the official Souths Facebook site after games too .........

Plus talk to others at the game as well...........

Travitoh

First Grade
AJ
Jennings
Hunt
Gray/Talakai
Goodwin
Walker
AR
Sam
Farah
Tom
Sutton
Crichton
Turner

Clark
Rochow
Musgrove
Cherrington

Their forward pack isn't the strongest so i would go into this game looking to bash them in the middle of the park with Sam at prop and 3 forwards off the bench who can hit the line hard.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Agreed but it's kind of the same scenario with Turner

Turner should come off the bench for the middle part of the game and maybe shift into the second row so Sutton doesn't have to play the full 80. Sutton isn't up to 80 minutes anymore unfortunately.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I think Clark needs to go back to starting prop. He played his best footy this year in the opening 30.

Yeah I thought he was great at prop.

AJ
Jennings
Hunt
Gray
Burns
Walker
AR
Sam
Farah
Clarke
Sutton
Crichton
Turner

Tom
Murray
Musgrove
Cherrington

The bench forwards should roll the tigers easily. Solid defence with gray and hunt in the centres and speed on the wings

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It seems we will need a lot of police there.

Considering the ugly fighting scenes at Leichhardt last night!!!!!
oY7kU21o63vY_mhGyEpIGDDyuVipk_UuMiH93ENQGogNoBOfODOzkPwS_NBixY61zW1nANFsTin0Gay8J819QinfwuSBc6pltQ=w320-h240-nc

CAFPOW

Juniors
When was the last time a Souths player inflicted pain to an opponent? G. Burgess elbow does not count. I believe apart from Sam, Crichton and Murray. The rest of the team are soft.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turner should come off the bench for the middle part of the game and maybe shift into the second row so Sutton doesn't have to play the full 80. Sutton isn't up to 80 minutes anymore unfortunately.
Turner is no good in the back row. His hit up work rate is poor compared to Crichton and his defence is questionable.