What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
So Woods has gone.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...with-canterbury-bulldogs-20170428-gvv21d.html

Feels no loyalty to the club, the fans, his team mates. I read some where he was complaining he was the only forward hitting the ball up hard. What a joke, firstly I didn't know he could run until last week.Second part of the joke complaining he has to work too hard for his salary.

His other complaint is while the Tigers have given him every thing they could they couldn't hand him enough finals experience so he is off just as we are facing a new era.

Now read why Reynolds is joining the Tigers

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-join-the-wests-tigers-20170428-gvukeg.html

I am so grateful to Moses and Woods for leaving. They are the epitome of selfish spoiled brats that bring an attitude to the club we can do without.

I hope the likes of Woods and Moses are not a part of the Wests Tigers ever again.

You can add the merkin traitor who plays for us in the 1 position. We bring these guys up and they run and talk shit about our club whilst not recognising where they came from.

I hate traitor merkins.

I can't remember another time aside from the formation of the club when we signed 2 quality players in 1 week. The Reynolds interview is impressive. He is coming for all the right reasons and what he says about his talks with Cleary show him to be a straight shooter clearly in charge with a plan.

Next year is going to be exciting.

This year I'd bugger off Moses and Woods as soon as possible. Provided we get swaps from the Eels and Dogs on our terms

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lolohea still being pursued as well i believe.

Could land both.

Apparently have eyes on another two props (in the event Grant doesn't stay) and a back rower.

philgood

Juniors
With reynolds not being a noted creative ballplayer you would think we would need a ballplaying type at fullback like a Connor watson. Would help complement brooks and reynolds.

Anyway i trust Ivan's judgement

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
apparently some bench props, possibly from NYC. Not looking for short term stars but long term stability to the roster.

tis just a rumour though.

I will mess my pants if we sign Guerra. He's exactly what we need.

30 tackles and 100m in 50 minutes, every game.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and runs brilliant lines with 110% commitment. Like Fulton but better.

Clifferd

Coach
Would it be worth chucking barba a life line &a one last shot at NRL?

He'd come kinda cheap you'd think and would be decent enough to replace Teddy

Clifferd

Coach
Couldn't hurt

We all know how good he is when his head is in the game

Offer him 300k for 1 season and say this is your final chance to pursue a career in nrl, take it or leave it

Latest posts