What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Isaac Moses so powerful that he controls Mitchell Moses?

Isaac Moses is one of the most powerful player agents accredited by the NRL. He controls Mitchell Moses and dozens of other players, though not the Gambian international Moses Mbye. Is it the Lebanon connection that makes him so powerful? There needs to be an NRL inquiry into Isaac Moses to see how he has accumulated so many players, who could have been under the control of George Mimis, or Andrew Purcell, or Mr Ayoub, or one of the other low profile player agents. Holy Moses!

gUt

Coach
Well according to Baroness:

Isak
Hands in the ground
Buried traces of sound scream
Hem in the seed
Water to salt
Salt into rain
Isak
Tender the swine
Carry the hare and the barrow home

I got a real chuckle out of the signs the Tigers faithful showed on the weekend. I really enjoyed the "Moses is a slimy *turd emoji*" especially, as it was particularly accurate.

Keep em comin guys and well done.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
With a name like Moses, whose ancestor parted the Red Sea, you have no chance of overcoming him.

Albert, you should read the greatest piece of bullshit ever written....The Bible full of libel.

b

Clifferd

Coach
TBH I liked Dugan at one point too. I'm ashamed of that fact now.

It's like bragging about that super hot chick you got with in high school one time

Only to find out after you finished high school she banged nearly half the year aswell

Isaac Moses's father is Abraham Moses, and his mother Sara Moses, which explains a lot in terms of Isaac Moses's power and influence.

Isaac Moses' wife is Rebecca Moses, and his son is not Mitchell Moses but Jacob Moses.

Isaac Moses is no relation to Meninga Moses, the latter being from Papua-New Guinea.

Last edited:

wittyfan

Referee
I got a real chuckle out of the signs the Tigers faithful showed on the weekend. I really enjoyed the "Moses is a slimy *turd emoji*" especially, as it was particularly accurate.

Keep em comin guys and well done.

Those signs from non-Tigers supporters were oh so lame.

Latest posts