What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Round

callmack1

Staff member
Rep Round discussion here.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I always love it as all the games are usually good and a lot of passion is shown. On the day of the Pacific Tests I'll be spending the whole afternoon/evening on the couch lol!

The Kiwi's have finally named a great squad so hopefully we can beat the Kangaroos!

This weekend will also give us a good indication of how each nation is going ahead of the World Cup.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Kiwi's have the squad to destroy the kangaroos. The kangaroos forward pack does not convince me at all. If the kangaroos win it'll be on the back of the spine.

alien

Referee
Kiwi's have the squad to destroy the kangaroos. The kangaroos forward pack does not convince me at all.
Oh no you didn't!!!
1b5f64112b240ede60f6e35d59aba91a.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turner in a rep team. I thought he was a so called dud?
It's as others don't want to play in it.

A few duds are playing.

I sent a PM to a few on here saying how some will hype this up!!!!! It's laughable.............. they all agree with me too!!!!!

It's not deserved imo either.

It's good this is the last year of City and Country. It's now a dud fixture.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I love city vs country. I've been a city boy all my life and I love seeing country get smashed but it's been a struggle. It's a good free flowing game. Allows players like cook to flourish.

Rsag85

Bench
It's as others don't want to play in it.

A few duds are playing.

I sent a PM to a few on here saying how some will hype this up!!!!! It's laughable.............. they all agree with me too!!!!!

It's not deserved imo either.

It's good this is the last year of City and Country. It's now a dud fixture.

Haha I just went fishing and caught something

Travitoh

First Grade
Instead of shifting NRL fixtures to play in expansion areas like Perth or Adelaide, why not play the pacific triple header in those areas?
I'd be a lot more excited to attend that than Sydney v Melbourne. There will be some big name players on display for each nation who could do a bit of promotion outside of the games too.

Travitoh

First Grade
Maybe even put together an Indigenous side to play the local rep side in an attempt to raise awareness of the areas own league?

alien

Referee
Instead of shifting NRL fixtures to play in expansion areas like Perth or Adelaide, why not play the pacific triple header in those areas?
It's up to the clubs where they have their home games and some clubs play some home games outside of their area because they see there can be a benefit of doing so.