What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

Rsag85

Bench
Our biggest issue is a jersey design not the "duds so called issue" home and away jersey need to go back to a simple design

Pommy

Coach
No there not have that side bar and extra black/white on the shoulders now

You have to have two kits. We could have red and green hoops for home but then away we would need a different design. The current situation is the best compromise.

Reverse of the indigenous shirt attached.
I assume the animals are all players tribal totems. Did they change this year? who did we gain lose?

Attachments

• IMG_4849.JPG
    IMG_4849.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 6

callmack1

Staff member
I will get that.
I do wish we had a more red and green design though like a few years ago.
Same here in regards to there being more red and green but in saying that, I still love the design.

Do you guys think we'll wear it in Round 10? Or will we wait until our next home game to wear it? I think Indigenous Round is Round 10, correct me if I'm wrong.

callmack1

Staff member
You have to have two kits. We could have red and green hoops for home but then away we would need a different design. The current situation is the best compromise.

I assume the animals are all players tribal totems. Did they change this year? who did we gain lose?
Yes they are players totems like last year. I think they have changed as the shark looking one wasn't there last year. I guess we'll find out when the club releases a video explaining it like they usually do.

Pommy

Coach
Same here in regards to there being more red and green but in saying that, I still love the design.

Do you guys think we'll wear it in Round 10? Or will we wait until our next home game to wear it? I think Indigenous Round is Round 10, correct me if I'm wrong.

Well we're home away round 10 and then in Perth round 11 so who knows.
Last year we wore it at home not during indigenous round.

Rsag85

Bench
Why do we bring out some shit looking jerseys what ever happened to being nice and simple?

rabbitohs95

Bench

Yes they are players totems like last year. I think they have changed as the shark looking one wasn't there last year. I guess we'll find out when the club releases a video explaining it like they usually do.
Well I know Fuimaono and Burns are two that joined that are Indigenous.

callmack1

Staff member
Something else I have noticed on our kit is that the bunny has disapeared from our shorts, I think it did a few Rounds ago. Weird that we had it but now it's gone. It's also a shame because I liked it on the shorts.

Latest posts