What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Round

rabbitohs95

Bench
I was surprised Farah wasn't named in the squad.
I don't think they'll be playing big names for this game, considering it's against Malta.

The likes of Mannah, Moses and Farah will be taking the week off but I kind of hoped they'd be playing.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I have a poor eye sight, but was that Richo behind David Kidwell at the NZ coaches box?

OVP

Coach
Lol, well as you know I've never had a flu vaccination and I haven't had the flu for years! :D

You need human contact to catch the flu alien. It's easy to avoid living in your fallout bunker.

Pommy

Coach
The only crap thing about tonight is remembering I get to go and sit in the morgue that is ANZ again on Friday.
If only we had a better home.

callmack1

Staff member
Was $25 well spent and I missed cooks PNG.
Just a great, fun, friendly event.
You could see that even just watching on tv. Plenty of passion. I've never seen a crowd ride every tackle like that.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think New Zealand can win the World Cup this year. Kidwell has to let them play their own style though. When they play the same structured play that Australia have they just get outclassed. Taupau really wasn't allowed to play his own game. If they can just get away from trying to match Australia's structure and play their own offloading, creative game they could take the World Cup. Nikorima seemed to be the better number 9 for that as well...

alien

Referee
I think New Zealand can win the World Cup this year. Kidwell has to let them play their own style though. When they play the same structured play that Australia have they just get outclassed. Taupau really wasn't allowed to play his own game. If they can just get away from trying to match Australia's structure and play their own offloading, creative game they could take the World Cup. Nikorima seemed to be the better number 9 for that as well...
I don't think Kidwell is the right option for coach.

Latest posts