What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wit and Wisdom of Jason Taylor

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Hear hear bubbles !

What's also disturbing is we have a naive chairwoman who from all accounts is satisfied with how this major league imbecile is performing.

How Taylor continues to b employed as head coach when he is clearly out of his depth beggars belief !
To be fair, management always say they support the coach, until the day they sack them.

Well said bubbles, back at post #186 I said he was delusional, Tigerted at #212 said he was an imbecile but you said it better with
a knob with the communication and people skills of a mute inbred donkey
now I don't think I have met any inbred donkeys but in JT (the one with less ability) now I know what one is, priceless.

Eddie.

Bench
This site is way different to the official WT forum.

There i would say its a 50/50 Split. Some will defend everything Taylor does. Which is fine its their opinion.

Here Its hard to find a nailed on Taylor fan.

Interesting the contrast.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
dxfwhe.jpg

"We had really good periods of defending our try line, particularly early in the game," Taylor said.
Talking about 46-6 flogging by the Raiders.

BuffaloRules

Coach
"We had really good periods of defending our try line, particularly early in the game," Taylor said.
Talking about 46-6 flogging by the Raiders.

He is going to be really surprised when they sack him, because according to him they have never played a bad game..

He really did have a way with words which often put him in the light of being severely delusional or in complete denial of the sh#t storm around him and the team.

Clifferd

Coach
The test last night highlighted one thing to me, Kidwell like Jason Taylor are both delusional if they think they are rugby league coaches.

To think that the Tigers football club management kept paying Kidwell as a defensive coach.

I thought the exact same thing

Watching the kiwis out there felt exactly like watching the tigers under JT

Tiger Ted

Bench
The test last night highlighted one thing to me, Kidwell like Jason Taylor are both delusional if they think they are rugby league coaches.

To think that the Tigers football club management keptg paying Kidwell as a defensive coach.
Myself & a few mates while watching the game discussed the same thing.Our admin has been bloody atrocious with there recruitment & retention of playing & coaching staff.How incredibly timely has it been with the early season dismissal of the pathetic Taylor & appointment of the very impressive IC.

I dread to think about the horrendous predicament we'd b in over the next few yrs had Taylor & kidwell still been employed by WT !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Myself & a few mates while watching the game discussed the same thing.Our admin has been bloody atrocious with there recruitment & retention of playing & coaching staff.How incredibly timely has it been with the early season dismissal of the pathetic Taylor & appointment of the very impressive IC.

I dread to think about the horrendous predicament we'd b in over the next few yrs had Taylor & kidwell still been employed by WT !

Kidwell was always a hanger onner.
Defence coach your kidding...We got worse and worse.
Same with recruitment...poor use by date buys.....Edwards and Rankin etc...Blame that on McDonnell.
First decent decision by the board to get rid of the bignosed one Taylor.
Starting to buy some decent players now....and still buying more.

2017 is pretty much a writeoff now..But i dont care.
2018 should be better and we should be out of the media spotlight that followed on from Farah,Taylor,Simona ,Hillbilly and Turdesco.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He left Taumalolo on the bench for 40 minutes last year, when they questioned him in the press conference about it he said he simply forgot about him. What a pro.

Looks like Kidwell went to the same school as Hillbilly when it comes down to intelligence

axl rose

Bench
After the game JT would have said - "We were good in patches, there were a few instances where our defence could have been better, but there were some promising signs in the second half."

Haha that was Kidwells press conference last night, word for word. That's hilarious.

Last edited: