What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

haha

Juniors
I saw McInnes interviewed earlier this year, he mentioned that he asked for a release and wasn't forced out.
He was also thankful to the club for letting him go to play first grade.

This article suggests that Madge wanted to keep him.
http://www.go1.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/09/15/rabbitohs_sign_robbi1.html

The Rabbitohs have also agreed to a request from Cameron McInnes to release him from the final year of his playing contract

Coach Maguire said: “We wanted to keep Cam here at Souths but he feels that the best opportunity for him at this stage of his career is at another club.

“Cam has done a great job for us over the three years he’s been playing first grade, he has great respect from his peers, he’s a fantastic young man and we wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career.”

Rsag85

Bench
I saw McInnes interviewed earlier this year, he mentioned that he asked for a release and wasn't forced out.

The Rabbitohs have also agreed to a request from Cameron McInnes to release him from the final year of his playing contract

Coach Maguire said: “We wanted to keep Cam here at Souths but he feels that the best opportunity for him at this stage of his career is at another club.

“Cam has done a great job for us over the three years he’s been playing first grade, he has great respect from his peers, he’s a fantastic young man and we wish him nothing but the best for the rest of his career.”

Thanks mate for posting this to back up my comments before.

DiegoNT

First Grade

No this is how it happened. Mcinnes was stripped naked while everyone at the club threw rotten fruit at him. All the while the nun from game of thrones walked behind him screaming shame

200w (1).gif

That's the truth, just ask shadowp and r20rd, they know the truth

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

he was asked to leave my mate from souths told me he got the bullet FACT....Shadow...

doyen

Bench
We are not strong in the "hooking" dept!!!

One of them has one foot in the RL grave & the other plays in a tutu & ballet shoes!!!!

We should be on the lookout for a top No.9 as a priority!!

I believe we have a couple of top jnrs coming through who could solve this pressing problem.

haha

Juniors
Another way to word it would be that he wanted to keep him until he developed, hooker isn't a position where you dominiate from day 1 like a winger or centre can.
It will remain to be seen if he kicks on, the same applies to Cook.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Another way to word it would be that he wanted to keep him until he developed, hooker isn't a position where you dominiate from day 1 like a winger or centre can.
It will remain to be seen if he kicks on, the same applies to Cook.
If?

Mcinnes is killing it at the dragons 6-3 for the season and is firming strongly for origin

Cook, can't cement a 1st grade starting spot in our 3-6 season and with 2 hookers our attack is terrible.

Not a matter of if. It's already happened

Oh and no doubt the 3 stooges will chime in with the usual bullshit but when you believe the lie you're committed to it. Eat a bag of dicks chumps

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can disagree all you Kik but it's the truth.

Getting drop doesn't mean your not wanted Luke was drop in the early years under Madge.

Why can't you admit that he has been playing good football?

You guys come on here talking about why we signing duds. Why not ask why we continue to sign washed up has been like Stewart, Nielsen and Farah? This is not the 90's. But instead you keep calling young talents duds like Sifa, Burns, Turner and McInnes duds. Next few weeks I bet you will put Murray on the list next.
Turner is a dud.

Look at his performance yesterday.

Unacceptable actually. 4 runs for 38m and 25 tackles doesn't cut it. That's lazy in fact.

How long are we going to be calling Turner a young talent for as well????? We can't keep using that as an excuse.

Peats for origin for mine as well.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

Of course Souths are gonna come out and make it look all hunky dory.

Stuff goes on behind the scenes though of course and they like to keep that in house.

They'll say the same thing for if they release Clark too and cover it up.

Shadow and alien know what I mean.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i am looking forward to souths on fri nite but i am losing interest in the game itself its starting to feel meaningless to me with what the nrl has done since super greed...to be honest i am at a xroads in the game its lost all credibility with the rubbish nrl running our once great game the nrl is ruining the game FACT....nrl stands for national rubbish league!!!!FACT...Shadow...

alien

Referee
If?

Mcinnes is killing it at the dragons 6-3 for the season and is firming strongly for origin

Cook, can't cement a 1st grade starting spot in our 3-6 season and with 2 hookers our attack is terrible.

Not a matter of if. It's already happened

Oh and no doubt the 3 stooges will chime in with the usual bullshit but when you believe the lie you're committed to it. Eat a bag of dicks chumps

Lol, Madge kept the better hooker. I know you're butthurt after being proven wrong but get over it already! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts