What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
NEW THREAD CAMERON DUD TURTLEMCINNES HOOKERS SHIIIT STATS IN 2017:
Broncos
Andrew McCullough
Hooker, Broncos

Avg

Total

Storm
Cameron Smith
Hooker, Storm

Avg

Total

Raiders
Josh Papalii
2nd Row 1, Raiders

Avg

Total

Warriors
Shaun Johnson
Halfback, Warriors

Avg

Total

Sharks
Paul Gallen
Lock, Sharks

Avg

Total

Dragons
Jack de Belin
Lock, Dragons

Avg

Total

Roosters
Mitchell Pearce
Halfback, Roosters

Avg

Total

Dragons
Cameron McInnes
Hooker, Dragons

Avg

Total

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i bet turner must feel proud lol fug me the game is a big joke in fact if i was turner id be embarrassed to play knowing that he was not truly selected to play from the start when the selections were in disarray.........Shadow...

greg jay

Juniors
Why are most clubs signing stars left right and centre and souths are signing no one?....Shadow...
Because The Smiths Crisps' Salary Cap has little little Cap room. Reason? Much of it is occupied by Inglis + Burgess Brothers + Reynolds. All are performing with Distinction so why the need to import players that actually play hard and desire to win games??? I would love to have seen what Bill Belichick or even Jim Harbaugh would have done with this core group of players love to have seen them booted OUT!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
upload_2017-5-9_16-48-21-jpeg.13095
Cheers Alien my birthday was yesterday...Shadow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts