What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperate times call for desperate measures!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I heard/read Sam is on close to a million Sovs i.e UK POUNDS per annum. That is what he apparently demanded to return. Its because of Sam Inglis George Tom and Reynolds - the FIVE KEY players on the roster - absorbing so much of The Cap that Smiths Crisps cannot buy any good players. They can only import DUDS as The Shadow calls them. If fans continue being OBEDIENT about the Status Quo then go ahead get used to living through many more BELTINGS. That is the stark reality. The only alternative to shredding these players is to FIRST offload Maguire. These players MAY show some life with a new Head Coach. They MAY cannot be sure though especially given Inglis's increasing penchant for injuries and breakdowns.
The cap should be going up 1.5 million though so we have to be smart re our recruitment. Have you seen a player like Paterika Vaivai??? I suggest you watch him. Would be on the minimum wage and charges hard with strong leg drive.

Have you seen a bit of Ottio???

That's already 2 players that are cheap and better than Clark and Jennings.

I believe re Sam it's 800k out of the cap and then TPA's separately .

CAFPOW

Juniors
We should be raiding Qld Cup and NSW Cup, signing their best of the best. Not left overs.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths have been buying left overs since after we won the 2014 grand final our admin are DUMB! STUPID! CLUELESS! NO IDEA! ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL!NOTHING BUT SHIIIT FOR BRAINS!EMPTY HEAD!FOOLS!...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good to see your positive and constructive attitude towards our players and staff haven't changed Shadow
Hello BR.

I can tell you've made up another account.

If your other account is banned you should not be on here.

I would hope the mods get onto this quick smart...............

Benny68

Juniors
I just joined yesterday and this r2d2 guy is giving me grief about some BR guy ?
Lighten up mate I have no idea what you are on about ,I've joined to contribute constructive opinions as we all have stop the harassment please !!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Hello BR.

I can tell you've made up another account.

If your other account is banned you should not be on here.

I would hope the mods get onto this quick smart...............

we are truth talkers we are on 13th and thats the sad truth about it i am not going to sugar coat things as some do on here we have a shambles back line do you think the broncs or cows or the storm would be in their current ladder position at present if they had our back line with or without a fit greg inglis absolutely not lets buy barba he may wake up one day i hope id take him in a flash.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
we are truth talkers we are on 13th and thats the sad truth about it i am not going to sugar coat things as some do on here we have a shambles back line do you think the broncs or cows or the storm would be in their current ladder position at present if they had our back line with or without a fit greg inglis absolutely not lets buy barba he may wake up one day i hope id take him in a flash.....Shadow...
That's what I said in another thread mate.

A few of the bad boys have turned it around for themselves.

We need to take a gamble like that!!!!!

It may pay off it may not but at least our recruiting team would have tried rather than sitting on the stupid damn fence!!!!!!!!

Oh and Shadow just remember mate that, that sense doesn't belong in here.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
That's what I said in another thread mate.

A few of the bad boys have turned it around for themselves.

We need to take a gamble like that!!!!!

It may pay off it may not but at least our recruiting team would have tried rather than sitting on the stupid damn fence!!!!!!!!

Oh and Shadow just remember mate that, that sense doesn't belong in here.

mate in our present position barba may be a godsend oh yeah bensville rabbit is benny68 in disguise with a new account we know the truth r20 it sounds just like him its him for sure he cant hoodwink r20....Shadow...