What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney - 2017

Benny68

Juniors
souths need to get real and sack the non 1st grade players in our 32 man squad we are over flowing with non 1st grade players . Thats why we are on 13th helloooooooo....Shadow...
Mate do you really think by whining and crapping on a thousand times about exactly the same thing is helping anyone
Grow a set and get down to training and tell all these super fit young Duds what you think of them then go to the club and tell all the boys there what you think of them face to face that's what any real man and true fan would do not bitch on a computer 24/7

Robyne Glover

Juniors
Mate do you really think by whining and crapping on a thousand times about exactly the same thing is helping anyone
Grow a set and get down to training and tell all these super fit young Duds what you think of them then go to the club and tell all the boys there what you think of them face to face that's what any real man and true fan would do not bitch on a computer 24/7
Th
Thank you Benny 68 finally some decent and positive comments instead of
The negative dribble constantly coming from Shadow you are a breath of fresh aiir!
Keep it up with you all the way

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Th

Thank you Benny 68 finally some decent and positive comments instead of
The negative dribble constantly coming from Shadow you are a breath of fresh aiir!
Keep it up with you all the way

ohhhh so i should be positive ohhhh ok talakai and burns and jennings are 1st grade players and are doing a super great job in our back line so far in 2017 maybe we should bring in kelly again and lets elevate dane nielsen to the wing, please back me up r20 i want to be blind and sugar coat things on how well our back line has performed so far.....a few on here think we can make the 8 i believe that too thank you for coaching me with my wrongful views i am sure r20 is wrong too.have a lovely evening and the storm will be shaking in their boots when we play them in perth gee i feel great how did i go robyne glover??....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
GREAT TO SEE BENSVILLE RABBIT BACK AGAIN ON LEAGUE UNLIMITED UNDER A BRAND NEW ALIAS CALLED- BENNY68...P.S. R20 KNEW WHO YOU WERE INSTANTLY LOL R20 IS A SMART MAN....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Richo watches the Bears closely along with Madge and both the two would be in very close contact along with the Bears coach.

Fuimaono must be doing something right at the Bears as he's going to debut it seems this week.

If Tasi was that good either the Bears coach, Richo or Madge would've done something about it.......

Latest posts