What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis/Latrell Mitchell

alien

Referee
Never played for my team, but still the best I have seen.

Except maybe Arthur.
It's hard to say who the best ever is because of the different positions, but GI is up there with the best of all time. If I had to pick 1 player as the best, out of all that I have seen play, I would say Joey Johns. The way he would control games was incredible. He could do it all.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It's hard to say who the best ever is because of the different positions, but GI is up there with the best of all time. If I had to pick 1 player as the best, out of all that I have seen play, I would say Joey Johns. The way he would control games was incredible. He could do it all.
Joey was awesome, Like Locky control of a game, masters, but Greg breaks the game open.

greg jay

Juniors
Mitchell is athletic and has good size BUT he is constantly banged up with injury. Inglis is a class above Mitchell when he DESIRES to put in an effort. Availability to play is required to be a reliable and good starter. For that reason I would NOT even think of importing Mitchell. He seems too vulnerable to injuries of one type or another. Souths should start developing their own youngsters for fullback through better recruitment and scouting.

Latest posts