What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Travitoh

First Grade
Not quite NRL but i saw the Leeds v Hudds game this morning, 17 year old Jack Walker looks like he could be something special!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Tonight just proves it's not McInnes that carries the dragons it's Widdop. In saying that it's not mcinnes fault they're losing either they just have no direction tonight like Souths for the last 2 years. Mind you Kurt Mann is exciting. Really underrated player

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Tonight just proves it's not McInnes that carries the dragons it's Widdop. In saying that it's not mcinnes fault they're losing either they just have no direction tonight like Souths for the last 2 years. Mind you Kurt Mann is exciting. Really underrated player
McInnes just scored a try.
Good for him

Travitoh

First Grade
I was only listening through the NRL app but the Penrith game sounded amazing! What a turn around

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Melbourne doesn't drop 2 games in a row too often , particularly against teams outside the 8.

Storm don't look as strong defensively as they have in the past. I'm sort of glad Farah is starting hooker because he'll be able to tell when smith and Cronk are doing their wrap around passes to someone running straight through the middle.

Latest posts