What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 rd 10 vs Tigers

DiegoNT

First Grade
Seen enough in 65 minutes.

3. Farah- completely different team with a hooker whos not afraid to be tacklesd

2. S.Burgess- can forgive the errors after that performance

1. Reynolds- showed all the criticism he has received in the last month was unwarrentes when you give him a decent hooker servicing him.

Everyone else did their part.

Pommy

Coach
3 Farah
2 Sam
1 Reynolds

It's so good to have watched a game again rather than listened to it on the radio.

alien

Referee
3 points - Sammy Boy (226 metres off 27 runs, 31 tackles, 2 tries).

2 points - Farah (took pressure off Reynolds and directed traffic well).

1 point - Hard to choose. Ren, Cody, Sutto, and a lot of others played well. I'll go a bit different to the others and say Crichton (143 metres, 12 runs, 34 tackles, 1 try). We have to keep this guy!

greg jay

Juniors
Farah - Dominated the Ruck in both attack and defence
Chriton - A future star that Maguire MUST retain. We know how good his attack is but his strong DEFENSE goes largely unnoticed.
Sam B - Played for once up to his Cap Space. The challenge for him is to KEEP PLAYING at THIS LEVEL and lead the team to victories. Still turns the rock over too much.
Footnote: First Half FIVE TURNOVERS from Tom & Sam. Team has no chance against Melbourne or other strong sides with that amount of Apple Turnovers.

greg jay

Juniors
Shadow... How did Aaron and Hymel go??? What a difference when Gray is in and Talakai is OUT. Speed, a burst, aggression, size. Smiths Crisps can defeat many teams when these guys are on the park. I have seen enough of these two young men that I KEEP BOTH!!! They are NOT duds!!! With Aaron and Hymel ON THE FIELD TOGETHER Smiths Crisps are 5-1 in their last Six Games and that includes defeating Cronulla Malakas AND a very wrong defeat at Melbourne A Dub due to poor officiating. That tells me both can play and that Maguire can win games with them on the field. Also sans Talakai The Crisps are 3-0 this season.

Travitoh

First Grade
Shadow... How did Aaron and Hymel go??? What a difference when Gray is in and Talakai is OUT. Speed, a burst, aggression, size. Smiths Crisps can defeat many teams when these guys are on the park. I have seen enough of these two young men that I KEEP BOTH!!! They are NOT duds!!! With Aaron and Hymel ON THE FIELD TOGETHER Smiths Crisps are 5-1 in their last Six Games and that includes defeating Cronulla Malakas AND a very wrong defeat at Melbourne A Dub due to poor officiating. That tells me both can play and that Maguire can win games with them on the field. Also sans Talakai The Crisps are 3-0 this season.

Nobody ever claimed that Talakai was better than Hunt or Gray and we all know that he was playing because at least one of the two were unavailable. Give it a rest.

Rsag85

Bench

Where is Shadow