What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett: DCE diving will cause an epidemic

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.n...-start-an-epidemic/1pdvik8k13x9k17rgsnz3d0lvc

Wayne is deadset the biggest f**kwit, hypocrite of a coach I've ever seen in the competition. He has one of the dirtiest teams in the competition where the rules don't apply. The tackle that ruined tom turbo's season was dirty and he's going on complaining about cherry Evans diving? Queenslanders have been doing the diving for obstruction for years now and he's really going to bring this up? Honestly hate this coach.

Clifferd

Coach
What a f**ked merkin

The refs were only being consistent. Paul Gallen took a blatant dive in a try scoring situation against us, no try

A cowboys player took a dive in then dogs game, no try also

Still won and are complaining

Smart man Wayne.

All the post match conversations were about Tom T.

Now, everyone will be talking about DCE because the NRL are sensationalist dumb shits.

Pommy

Coach
I don't think DCE is to blame but diving seems to be on the rise.
I'm grateful the NRL are being consistent but I would prefer if they stopped the issue.

Anyway leave pommy Wayne alone.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I honestly believe diving has been happening for ages. In fact most senior players abuse this and jump whenever they get the chance. Sam Thaiday is an actor when his on the field I've seen him do a fair few dives.

Haha and f**k pommy Wayne he's so old he's becoming delusional!

Latest posts