What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

rabbitohs95

Bench
I like the indigenous one even though I would have preferred a full on red and green design but we didn't need another black shirt two weeks later.

Plus I was hoping they were going to have a Wonder Woman/women in league tie in using the DC connection.
Brilliant idea on the Wonder Woman/Women In League.

I would rather see us with an alternate jersey. Give me a reason to buy a new one that isn't just red and green hoops.

callmack1

Staff member
2017 superman, I wouldn't mind but we had black for indigenous round.

6BA03563-FD64-40ED-10CC2424DFDACB6ESS17HJS4A-FRONT.jpg
A wee bit underwhelming because it is so plain, in saying that (this sounds like I'm contradicing myself) I don't mind how we have kept it simple. I was just expecting something like last years tbh.

It's a shame it's just black but imo it still looks nice. I would describe it as sleek.

Inkers75

Juniors
Some of the SL teams are wearing Marvel Comic jerseys this weekend. Leeds are Captain America.....

rhinos.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Souths posted this on Facebook. I vote 2014 as the best.

Attachments

• IMG_4907.JPG
    IMG_4907.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 10

Travitoh

First Grade
2015. The emblem is a nice addition to our jersey. I would prefer there was a Batman one though...

callmack1

Staff member
The red and green training jerseys the players wear when they train are avalible for members to purchase.

Cool that they've finally made them avalible.

I'm not sure if I'll get one or not.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have the grey and green one. There's some good styles there.
There looks to be at least a couple of grey and green ones haha...

I just got the one I said I wanted.....

I have all my member caps from the past 7-8 years but this years one I won't wear again as 3 players have signed it. I'll keep it for memorabilia.

I just wanted a cap to have besides a members one as I don't own one. Apart from that I have everything else pretty much of Souths........

STID I like to buy off the Rabbitohs megastore as I know it supports the club directly!!!! I got a few dollars off with my member discount too.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
There looks to be at least a couple of grey and green ones haha...

I just got the one I said I wanted.....

I have all my member caps from the past 7-8 years but this years one I won't wear again as 3 players have signed it. I'll keep it for memorabilia.

I just wanted a cap to have besides a members one as I don't own one. Apart from that I have everything else pretty much of Souths........

STID I like to buy off the Rabbitohs megastore as I know it supports the club directly!!!! I got a few dollars off with my member discount too.

Yeah that's awesome man. You can never go wrong with a cap.

That's the best place to get them from. They have a massive range now. They're building a pretty big franchise tbh.

rabbitohs95

Bench
The red and green training jerseys the players wear when they train are avalible for members to purchase.

Cool that they've finally made them avalible.

I'm not sure if I'll get one or not.
Definitely keen on getting one. Got some a singlet and shirt from 2013 range that are green with a red and white stripe across the top. Would actually make a nice regular jersey design.