What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
what happened is Souths smashed the WT abomination by 20! everything else that happened is none of your business! get a life! don't you have dishes to clean???
Oh my. I best be careful or I may well get punched in the mouth.....

Perhaps souffs membership department would like to know?
I'm sure there is a code of conduct. A quick Google search reveals that there is...

Here's a bit you may find interesting...
South Sydney Rabbitohs Code of Conduct
All Rabbitohs Members must adhere to the Members Code of Conduct. We ask our Members and fans to make a commitment to us;
We will support our team with dignity and pride
We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse,
towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others

The senior management team will address inappropriate behaviour. The matter will be investigated and any
breaches of this charter could lead to the cancellation of your Membership or eviction from the ground.

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
just get your bitch arse into the kitchen and mop the floor and clean the dishes!
South Sydney Rabbitohs Code of Conduct
All Rabbitohs Members must adhere to the Members Code of Conduct. We ask our Members and fans to make
a commitment to us;
We will support our team with dignity and pride
We will not cause the Football Club embarrassment with inappropriate comments or behaviours
We will celebrate wins united
We will commiserate losses without blame
We will ensure our dealings with representatives of the Rabbitohs are professional and non-threatening
We will not react in an abusive or confrontational manner, including verbal, physical and emotional abuse,
towards SSFC staff, players, officials, media, venue staff, other spectators (home or away) and others
We will help Rabbitohs staff by offering solutions to problems that we encounter
We will not present problems to the Rabbitohs that we can do nothing to change
We will accept the explanations that we are given by Rabbitohs staff and put matters in writing if they are not
to your satisfaction
We will not display banners with obscene or inappropriate messages
The senior management team will address inappropriate behaviour. The matter will be investigated and any
breaches of this charter could lead to the cancellation of your Membership or eviction from the ground.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
just get your bitch arse into the kitchen and mop the floor and clean the dishes!
Given you called someone a bitch (female dog) and told them to do household chores in an aggressive manner, do you speak to your mother like that?

Do you think women should be called dogs and forced to do your housework?

Just curious is all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Given you called someone a bitch (female dog) and told them to do household chores in an aggressive manner, do you speak to your mother like that?

Just curious is all.
I haven't read all this stuff from this arvo that you guys have discussed here yet.

But why is it when I go into the Tigers forum that my account locks???? Twizzle is still trying to get to the bottom of it. Is it as there are some cowards in there who can't take the banter back???? Fair play huh..............

Yet you guys constantly bombard this place (not you Madunit but Senseless and Cliff).

I didn't message bomb your forum and it was just banter that you guys give and should be able to take back.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
just get your bitch arse into the kitchen and

Pie????

images

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's great to see the TTT's love our forum isn't it alien...........

They are still triggered after the other night and it's nearly a week past.

May the lols continue against Brisbane.................

I see the thug Lovett is back. He's great for your culture!!!!!!

Who will be the next scapegoat at this abomination????? It seems to be never ending...........

That tells you there are issues there does it not?????

I'd never boo a player for leaving my team either.

Classy hey????

alien

Referee

Just curious is all.

It's just banter but SMBN is often a bitch towards me.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I
But why is it when I go into the Tigers forum that my account locks???? Twizzle is still trying to get to the bottom of it. Is it as there are some cowards in there who can't take the banter back???? Fair play huh..............

Well, part of the problem is that our forum is a joint venture, so there are a few bugs that affect it from time to time.

It only happens when we lose to souffs, so it's pretty uncommon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven't read all this stuff from this arvo that you guys have discussed here yet.

Yet you guys constantly bombard this place (not you Madunit but Senseless and Cliff).

I didn't message bomb your forum and it was just banter that you guys give and should be able to take back.
That was my only post here.

I've no idea why you can't access the Tigers forum. I don't delete any banter posts, I've never banned any legitimate member from any forum.

Fair banter is fine and accepted.

How is one bloke who claims to have punched a fan in the face and refers to others here as female dogs who belong in the kitchen in any way remotely close to football banter.

Alien is the only here (in this thread) that is entirely and completely out of line.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's just banter but SMBN is often a bitch towards me.
that is not banter. there was no football content or banter in your posts.

It was entirely disrespectful to women. Argue all you want, go for it, but come on, be somewhat reasonable and show some wit and intellect.

Please. Surely, as a human, you are better than this.

alien

Referee
that is not banter. there was no football content or banter in your posts.

It was entirely disrespectful to women. Argue all you want, go for it, but come on, be somewhat reasonable and show some wit and intellect.

Please. Surely, as a human, you are better than this.
have a look at how she always disrespects me, and has for years, but nooooo you don't lecture her, do you???

Latest posts