What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

Drakon

Juniors
Just been told that he will be announced a shark this Friday morning!!

Pretty poor form the day of our match!
Duffy FFS step up son!! man up and show us that you can replace the great man!
Not the best timing if it happens. Perfect time to let Dufty play at fullback and let him claim the spot.
At least we can move on if he does go to the Sharks.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
If I had my way , I would tar and feather him and his bluudy manager for prolonging the negotiations for so long . " I would like this to be sorted out before the beginning of the season " .

Well Duges puss- off to the sharks and take your bluudy tatts with you .

The company over there may be better suited to you , and by the way , don't go climbing anymore roofs , as the Joint Venture won't be there to catch you this time .

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just been told that he will be announced a shark this Friday morning!!

Pretty poor form the day of our match!
Duffy FFS step up son!! man up and show us that you can replace the great man!
Was it by someone who read a tweet by the self-proclaimed number 1 fan? His tweet mentions the word think twice. I could be wrong, but will stick to my earlier post. The move to the Sharks isn't a done deal.

If I'm wrong, no more forum for me.

BUZZ ROTHFIELD‏Verified account@BuzzRothfield 2h2 hours ago
BUZZ ROTHFIELD Retweeted Jordon Le Breux
Think he'll be announced @Cronulla_Sharks on Friday. I think. Could change but looking that way.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Couldn't happen to a nicer ink freak .now let's see how good you are on come.bye bye baby why don't you take Jeremy with you.

possm

Coach
If I had my way , I would tar and feather him and his bluudy manager for prolonging the negotiations for so long . " I would like this to be sorted out before the beginning of the season " .

Well Duges puss- off to the sharks and take your bluudy tatts with you .

The company over there may be better suited to you , and by the way , don't go climbing anymore roofs , as the Joint Venture won't be there to catch you this time .
Look it is business. Dugan and his manager are after the best deal thay can get. Inept Millward was played and unfortunately, lost the fight for Dugan's signature.

Save a bit of face by withdrawing the offer now and sign Hayne for two years. Dugan will then be yesterdays man as far as Dragons supporters are concerned.

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Look it is business. Dugan and his manager are after the best deal thay can get. Inept Millward was played and unfortunately, lost the fight for Dugan's signature.

Save a bit of face by withdrawing the offer now and sign Hayne for two years. Dugan will then be yesterdays man as far as Dragons supports are concerned.

Yes, withdraw the offer immediately ............ but l was thinking McCrone to fullback in hope he'd get less ball.
Can we throw in McGregor as a deal cruncher to ensure Dugans' move goes ahead?

possm

Coach
Once Dugan & his dickhead manager announce the end of the circus, I'd like to see Mary move him to right centre to replace an injured Aitken. It's an opportunity to look ahead for our next FB from within the club ranks.
Good idea, only Mary will play him at fullback - unless told otherwise by Doust. I honestly would welcome the idea of Millward making an offer for Hayne. We probably the only Club with enough cap to make an offer and a two year deal would give us time to blood Field and Dufty for firest grade.

Latest posts