What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Are you forgetting in the head-to-head between Souths and WT that Souths have won 2 more games???

Is that while you were a fan? Of which team?

that is not banter. there was no football content or banter in your posts.

It was entirely disrespectful to women. Argue all you want, go for it, but come on, be somewhat reasonable and show some wit and intellect.

Please. Surely, as a human, you are better than this.

I'm not bothered sir. His attempts to insult me with references to housework stem from his confusion over my 3 years as a stay at home dad. I've even tried to help him by pointing out the points in the souffs members code of conduct he is breaching, to no avail....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So you think the smartest option isn't to be the bigger person and be responsible, it is to try and be lower than your opponent?

You know the process if you are offended by a post. Hit the report button and we can look into it.

Post some links here if you like. I'll be happy to look into them.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not bothered sir. His attempts to insult me with references to housework stem from his confusion over my 3 years as a stay at home dad.
I know you're not insulted.

I wasn't here defending you. You can handle yourself. I'm here to try and lift the level of the discussions and banter from the horribly low levels of pathetic sexism

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just like you were joking when you gave a right punch to a Tigers supporters mouth or nah?
Clifferd started this off in here tonight it wasn't alien.

If someone came right up into my face and was yelling at me and coming towards I'd most likely put my hands up in self defence and be prepared to push them away.

But I know there are many out there who'd do the same thing alien did!!!!!

Whoever initiated that situation (Tigers fan who knows alien) didn't need to do that too alien and then nothing happens.

Clifferd

Coach
Clifferd started this off in here tonight it wasn't alien.

If someone came right up into my face and was yelling at me and coming towards I'd most likely put my hands up in self defence and be prepared to push them away.

But I know there are many out there who'd do the same thing alien did!!!!!

Whoever initiated that situation (Tigers fan who knows alien) didn't need to do that too alien and then nothing happens.

But it didn't happen

Alien made it up

Rabbits20

Immortal
That was my only post here.

I've no idea why you can't access the Tigers forum. I don't delete any banter posts, I've never banned any legitimate member from any forum.

Fair banter is fine and accepted.

How is one bloke who claims to have punched a fan in the face and refers to others here as female dogs who belong in the kitchen in any way remotely close to football banter.

Alien is the only here (in this thread) that is entirely and completely out of line.
Oh I'm not bothered if you make a few posts here.

We are all entitled to our view are we not???

So as you are the Tigers main moderator I'll be awaiting to hear if you have fixed the problem as it's only fair. I'm sure you can fix the problem in a few minutes.

I wouldn't say Vic or Charlatan or Senses come up with fair banter. They have got personal many times actually!!!!!!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
If it happened it would be investigated right now. You aren't getting away with anything these days with cameras and witnesses.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I'm not bothered if you make a few posts here.

We are all entitled to our view are we not???

So as you are the Tigers main moderator I'll be awaiting to hear if you have fixed the problem as it's only fair. I'm sure you can fix the problem in a few minutes.

I wouldn't say Vic or Charlatan or Senses come up with fair banter. They have got personal many times actually!!!!!!!!!
I don't ban or unban people from forums.

You will need to contact and admin about your issue with the Tigers forum.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Just out of curiosity do tigers fans actually think Moses was a big loss? Seems more of a liability than an asset this year. I also feel like lolohea will take a year or two to adjust to first grade but god he is a good player. Could end up being twice the player of Moses.

Clifferd

Coach
Just out of curiosity do tigers fans actually think Moses was a big loss? Seems more of a liability than an asset this year. I also feel like lolohea will take a year or two to adjust to first grade but god he is a good player. Could end up being twice the player of Moses.

Hell no

He was the main reason why we looked so flat against you guys, apart from being belted up the middle

Imagine if your main playmaker goes into a game win the mindset of "my head just isn't in the game anymore, it's at parra" 6 months from joining them.

Backed up by his 9 missed tackles, 2 errors and 0 runs.

He cost us the Cronulla and parra game before that too.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hell no

He was the main reason why we looked so flat against you guys, apart from being belted up the middle

Imagine if your main playmaker goes into a game win the mindset of "my head just isn't in the game anymore, it's at parra" 6 months from joining them.

Backed up by his 9 missed tackles, 2 errors and 0 runs.

He cost us the Cronulla and parra game before that too.

I guess it's hard to let someone like that go because of how young they are but if their heads aren't in it then there's no point.

There's also littlejohn there for the meantime who I still think is better than Kelly haha.

You guys have had 1 flat game but there's no reason you can't go on a winning streak. Should of definitely beat the sharks (fantastic reffing there lol) and there one of the best teams in the comp. with your roster next year I think you'll find yourselves as a top 8 team. A real force.

Latest posts