What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Just out of curiosity do tigers fans actually think Moses was a big loss? Seems more of a liability than an asset this year. I also feel like lolohea will take a year or two to adjust to first grade but god he is a good player. Could end up being twice the player of Moses.
On potential, yeah, could have been a loss.

On reality, with his lack of ticker and inconsistency coupled with his demands for a huge pay packet with absolutely no development to back it up over 3 seasons, absolutely not.

If he kicks on at the eels it will be quite the turnaround.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
On potential, yeah, could have been a loss.

On reality, with his lack of ticker and inconsistency coupled with his demands for a huge pay packet with absolutely no development to back it up over 3 seasons, absolutely not.

If he kicks on at the eels it will be quite the turnaround.

Reckon he'll perform with Corey Norman as his half? He could just as easily be extremely quiet with a half like Norman alongside him. The eels miss Foran too much and I definitely don't think an out of form Moses is the answer. If brooks gets back to his best then tigers have kept the right guy.

southsport

First Grade
Reckon he'll perform with Corey Norman as his half? He could just as easily be extremely quiet with a half like Norman alongside him. The eels miss Foran too much and I definitely don't think an out of form Moses is the answer. If brooks gets back to his best then tigers have kept the right guy.

The eels were woeful against the roosters so it will be interesting to see how Moses goes, next year with Reynolds the tiges will be better off.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I have no idea. Neither does Moses...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just out of curiosity do tigers fans actually think Moses was a big loss? Seems more of a liability than an asset this year. I also feel like lolohea will take a year or two to adjust to first grade but god he is a good player. Could end up being twice the player of Moses.
Not in the slightest. Was getting a huge pay he never earnt or deserved and wanted more, because he loved the club (or some such nonsense)

The bloke is a pea heart. Nearly every Tigers fan I know is bloody happy he's gone.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Typical #hypocrite20. Proven wrong and trails off with bullshit answers to suit his own argument.

No coincidence that while there was an absence of certain clowns, the forum hummed along nicely.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Not in the slightest. Was getting a huge pay he never earnt or deserved and wanted more, because he loved the club (or some such nonsense)

The bloke is a pea heart. Nearly every Tigers fan I know is bloody happy he's gone.

For me you're releasing someone with not much motivation to perform and in return getting one of the most enthusiastic, diehard players in the game. For 300k more it's a no brainer really.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'll let you know in future.

I don't have time to waste.
giphy.gif