What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warrior's

Overseas dragon

Juniors
How the bloody hell did Mary get a licence to coach the greatest rugby league team in the world .Mary you are a disgrace and the sooner you get on your jetsky and get the hell out of town , the better , if you love this club put us out of our misery and say goodbye .My grandmother would have a better chance with this team .and if those trough eaters apoint another one of the boys this club will go into meltdown

possm

Coach
I can't understand Mary's selection process. Should be Dufty at fullback and field at halfback. Nightingale on the right wing and Macdonald on his preferred left wing outside Lafai.

Maxwell

Juniors
With Aitken now out and Field going fairly well against the tossers from Cronulla I feel we should start Field with Mann shifting to the centres... I doubt Mary will drop McRone

Gypsy
Nene
Mann
Lafai
Milne
Field
McRone

Forwards no changes (going very well)

Bench all the same however I'm not sure what Leilua's form is like but would like to see him get a run before we loose a few forwards to Origin.
Dragons are st to not sign Dugan, weekend replaced by Nightingale again , and Fia Fia loa why not try who they will use next season. So fuggin dumb

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Gee I'd understand Herbert on the wing, but FaiFai Loa? Who barely plays NSW cup? Come on Mary, I never thought you could be THAT dumb..