What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a Josh Dugan Thread

The calm one

Juniors
Sad news for Souths and general league fans as GI admitted to mental health clinic with depression..
This is one subject that I am familiar with as I suffer from it myself and will be on
medication for the rest of my life.

I just hope he seeks and gets the professional he needs to fight this disgusting illness as you won't do it on your own.

I don't know Greg Inglis from a bar of soap but there is nothing worse then reading a media report saying someone with this illness could not cope and ended there life. Please Greg don't be the next one fight on

Bench
Putting aside team loyalty every supporter from every club should wish him all the best in his recovery and hope he can beat this dibilating illness.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Good luck Greg and don't forget he plays for the blues .well he should be.saw him murder us many times when he was young his acceleration was something else.made cashier look silly frequently.