What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budget for new players

Como Connection

First Grade
In predicting we will sign Akex Johnston plus one prop - now that Lusick is free maybe it's him - he's a monster and mean!

1. Johnston/Field
2. McDonald
3. Lafai
4. Milne
5. Nightingale /Johnstone

6. Widdop
7. Hunt

8. Simms
8. McInnes
10. Vaughan
11. Frizzel
12. Thompson
13. JDB

14 LAM
15. Sele
16. Host
17. Field
Where is my favourite Kurt Mann!
Please explain.
CC

Frank Facer

First Grade
we don't need new players we have many many many very good young players go out and watch them you guys who want to pay extra for other teams cast off .what we need is a coach.let me say it again we need a coach.something we haven't had since WAYNE went North we had a very good prospect called Jason Demetriou who we were happy to give to the broncos .maybe we need a new front office as well
We do need a new front office. Our recruitment has been pathetic over the last 7 years. We can not compete with the likes of Brisbane, Easts and Canterbury when it comes to 3rd party payments and the front office should have sorted that out by now.

The Damo

Juniors
Millward
through his stupidity has set us back
many years. You need quality players in positions 1 to 5 not just not just 6 to 17. Our backline is poor in attack and defence and under the high ball and things will get worse because Hutchison, Lafai, Mann and Milne look likely to leave.... I was quite confident a month ago but our hopes are quickly going down the drain due to Millward's
stupidity.
I think I need my fainting couch, so much hysteria in here. We've scored the most points but we're poor in attack? poor in defence but 11 teams have conceded more than us? Crisis mode because we haven't signed our full complement for next year yet? Criticising is one thing, having an irrational breakdown is another, get it together people.

possm

Coach
I think I need my fainting couch, so much hysteria in here. We've scored the most points but we're poor in attack? poor in defence but 11 teams have conceded more than us? Crisis mode because we haven't signed our full complement for next year yet? Criticising is one thing, having an irrational breakdown is another, get it together people.
That was on the back or work done a month ago.

Some are concerned unnecessarily about the loss of Dugan and Packer; they will not be leaving until the end of the season.

Once Widdop and Dugan are back in the side, we should start winning again; that is if our forwards aren't burnt out by then.