What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock up McInnes

possm

Coach
A lot of forum members disagree with you on Millward and i am one of them. Your fixation with him appears personal and you are entitled to your opiion but you should at least acknowledge the positive things he has achieved in the position such as player retention , player acquisition and not blindly paying players what their managers demand . The Dragons don't have the endless supply of money some clubs do and I believe that at last they have a plan and they are sticking to it. I only hope ( along with you I think ) that this plan does not include McGregor, Hornby & Young .
I can agree with your view on our coaching staff.

With regards to Millward I ask you this question, if you had access to all the figures, players contracts, cap balance etc. do you think you could go about the business of signing juniors, extending contracts and recruiting targeted players for the Dragons?

Latest posts