What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Warrior's

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Good win, heaps of offloads, player all in motion.
But it's the Warriors- they are a basket case of a team.
Milne / Lafai and Mann all had great games.
Vaughn according to Fox guys ran over 180meters.
Win is a win and 2 points..
Glad you included Milne in that bunch, considering hes not had to many full games and as centre this year I I think he went ok...he very strong and always attracts 2 or 3 defenders....yes he rushes in at times and overplays his position but I still think given time and some confidence from the coach he will prove to be more of an asset than a liability....must also praise McDonald and Faifai Loa they went very well........2 points tonight another 2 next week with the bye very handy....to be honest we are unlucky not to have added another 4 points...beaten in golden point by The Roosters and we really should have beaten The Sharks last week.....anyhow its nice to be talking about the premiership rounds instead of all the bullshit thats been going on with this player movement crap......

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I can't believe we played Mann once at fullback, ONLY ONCE, and have done everything we can to try and not play him there again. He is so light footed, strong quick passing game, glides across the field. If Dugan goes Mann would be a great replacement...needs to beef up a little more but solid potential for fullback!

Agree 100% if he can put on 5 to 7 kg of muscle and strength perfect option

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Mann's a great player, super versatile and one of the best utilities, if not the best utility in the NRL.

But why would you compare him to one of the best FULLBACKS of all time... Why not compare him to one of the best UTILITIES of all time...
Jim Craig or Craig Wing anyone?

possm

Coach
Great win tonight boys!

Good to see Mann, Milne, Lafai have great games. Sign them up Millward, sign them now.

The whole team played well. McCrone needs to do some kicking practice; my only negative comment on tonight's performance.

If Mann is settling in nicely to the 6 role. Clearly has the skill set. Elusive, great long pass, strong for his size. Tonight hid defence was outstanding. Has to now be on the radar of several other clubs.

Lets hope Millward moves to sign him next week otherwise would expect another club will.

Expect Brownie to chase him for Newcastle very soon.if we don't step up to the plate.

FlameThrower

Bench
Great win tonight boys!

Good to see Mann, Milne, Lafai have great games. Sign them up Millward, sign them now.

The whole team played well. McCrone needs to do some kicking practice; my only negative comment on tonight's performance.
Agrreed...plus I would add that the team look happy and even after a few losses still played with commitment- in those games.

Crush

Coach
If Foran & Johnstone turn up they will lap us based on the team we have selected
We have nothing to counter their brilliance if they get on a roll
So what happened here? Ohhhh right, they just didnt turn up. I remember you saying round one this year that panthers would roll through the middle of dragons. Lol. Dragons smashed them.
Maybe you should try and be more positive. More realistic.

blacksafake

First Grade
If Mann is settling in nicely to the 6 role. Clearly has the skill set. Elusive, great long pass, strong for his size. Tonight hid defence was outstanding. Has to now be on the radar of several other clubs.

Lets hope Millward moves to sign him next week otherwise would expect another club will.

Expect Brownie to chase him for Newcastle very soon.if we don't step up to the plate.
Exactly I think he is a Newcastle junior too.

Old Timer

Coach
So what happened here? Ohhhh right, they just didnt turn up. I remember you saying round one this year that panthers would roll through the middle of dragons. Lol. Dragons smashed them.
Maybe you should try and be more positive. More realistic.
Quite correct they didn't turn up lucky for us they didn't
Obviously you have a particular interest in my posts so I am flattered
If you are going to take such interest don't be so selective in what you choose to quote as there are plenty of positive and complimentary ones you could also use
but no doubt you will choose not to do that
Anyway keep following my posts to see if you can find things that upset you or annoy you as that will please me no end