What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

barry

Juniors
Everything that comes out of those sites never comes true

And if it is Dugan can pack his bags and leave now, the players don't seem to have an issue, the last thing we need is a cancer to ruin our teams chemistry

Crescent dragon

Juniors
If this is right what you say Milward deserves a pat on the back for sticking to his guns and backing his judgement
Josh who?
With the bye next week followed by the Tigers and another bye to come, we only need another 5 wins to make the 8!!!
I can see top 5 without Dugan, we are throwing it around and probably momentum would stop when it got to Duges anyway
Great result tonight, good for the future

possm

Coach

possm

Coach
If this is right what you say Milward deserves a pat on the back for sticking to his guns and backing his judgement
I'd agree is Dugan was staying however, why is Dugan happy to go to the Sharks for 700k and not just accept the offer from the Dragons. It can only be the approach of Millward that has Dugan's back up.

giboz71

First Grade
according to that site Cronulla have only offered $700,000 not 1 mil bit of a kick in the guts for dugan
played the game and will lose

He's getting a 4 year deal though. We only offered 3. The money per year was the same I believe? That and he's clearly pissed off.

But seeing how we played tonight I'm not too worried. Imagine Widdop and Hunt out there tonight?

The calm one

Juniors
Several reports have said that we increased our offer since November so I don't know where the site is getting there information from.
I will stand corrected if I am wrong but I am getting the impression Josh didn't get what Josh wanted, from the dragons or any other club, spat the dummy and took his bat ball home

Old Timer

Coach
Hi Josh remember me,
Yesterday I stated that I really didn't give a stuff what you did
as long as you DONE IT by today. Just as I expected nothing has changed. Days of Our Lives starring Josh continues
Marvellous that people are bagging Dugan for a Rothfield article and rumours bye John Moz & Mickeylane
Dugan has said nothing about Cronulla or announcing anything by Friday
Put he blame on the right people

barry

Juniors
I will stand corrected if I am wrong but I am getting the impression Josh didn't get what Josh wanted, from the dragons or any other club, spat the dummy and took his bat ball home

Josh proven to be the Josh that was smashing the breezers on the rooftop.

Oh well, no matter how good a player or squad is you can't have a cancer in the locker room.

Alarm bells rang for me the moment that article came out before the test match.

Old Timer

Coach
Mann needs to be given a shot at fullback

Mary should of played him there and field at 5/8 while Widdop was out

Mann has to be re-signed and we have to find a spot on him in the 17.

He seems to be a confidence player and I think if he gets that confidence he can execute his plays better
Mann is a gun in attack and defence and if we lose him a pox on Mary & Millward

FlameThrower

Bench
Really disappointed with how this Dugan saga has panned out...I say move on and let's either look at Mann or Dufty and save the cash to extend McInnes and resign Mann-Milne-Lafai.
I'm not sure of a Packer replacement though...

cussy

Juniors
I'd agree is Dugan was staying however, why is Dugan happy to go to the Sharks for 700k and not just accept the offer from the Dragons. It can only be the approach of Millward that has Dugan's back up.
Here we go AGAIN!! Broken f**king record.....

The calm one

Juniors
I am not bagging Dugan at all. I just want him to make decision. If you recall last month I wrote a thread requesting Dugan to sign up or piss off so everyone knew where they stood they was last month way before Rothfields article. Yesterday I asked the same thing, what has happened, sweet F.A. So when is something going to happen one way or the other the whole situation is ridiculous.

Why am I so keen to end this, simple. The longer this shit drags on and if he does go the less chance you will have in finding a player on the open market to match his ability. Then the club and the supporters are the losers. Also don't think for 1 minute that a kid in the lower grades will step,'take his spot and play to the same level, Dugan plays every week, trust me it won't happen.

So the Christ sake Josh just end this one way or the other so everyone can move on. Please