What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
The plan is to force The Tits to pay overs for Peats so they cant afford Roberts. I love it when a plan comes together.
How many people here thought Roberts shit when playing for Newcastle? Plenty, but see what a change of clubs and a different coach can do. Lichaa may be the same and cheaper.

Glenneel

Bench
so the Hail Mary should have went like this?

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art though amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen
Ah a good catholic. Apparently the very best like choir boys and all at the Vatican now. Old Georgie porgie doing plenty of hail marys now, that will absolve all his sins and the police won't even attempt to arrest him, bet ya.

Ha. I never liked ACDC. Maybe they were better with the original singer but to me they were always like fingernails on a chalkboard. I feel better now.[/QUOTE]

Well you are clearly a gaylord then. Sorry, I should have said 'your clearly a gaylord than'.

I quite like their 70s stuff and Back in Black. Could take or leave everything else.

strider

Post Whore
Do the news limited search headline on google and get in from there

Its his dad talking him up and wanting him to stay on the GC - ie near him

84 Baby

Referee
Triple M had Tits CEO or chairwoman or whatever on yesterday morning. It was obviously a friendly push to get Hayne and Taylor to re-sign. Zero word on Peats though

Stagger eel

Staff member
Do the news limited search headline on google and get in from there

Its his dad talking him up and wanting him to stay on the GC - ie near him

That to me suggests he's re committed to the GC, his dad wouldn't want to jeopardize a potential contract under any circumstances....

He's stay at the Gold Coast

yy_cheng

Coach
Ah a good catholic. Apparently the very best like choir boys and all at the Vatican now. Old Georgie porgie doing plenty of hail marys now, that will absolve all his sins and the police won't even attempt to arrest him, bet ya.
A friend of my wife and her husband are deeply religious. They are always trying to convert me.

They do part time work and volunteers alot at their local church. They struggled to live and their daughter was getting quite worried. But the always said Jesus would provide for us and look after us.

They got to a point where they were struggling to pay the mortgage, and they kept their faith in that Jesus would provide for them.

A month later, the woman's father died and she inherited a bucket load of money.

So something must look over us.

Gronk

Staff member
A friend of my wife and her husband are deeply religious. They are always trying to convert me.

They do part time work and volunteers alot at their local church. They struggled to live and their daughter was getting quite worried. But the always said Jesus would provide for us and look after us.

They got to a point where they were struggling to pay the mortgage, and they kept their faith in that Jesus would provide for them.

A month later, the woman's father died and she inherited a bucket load of money.

So something must look over us.

I know a wowan who's son lost a leg from a bicycle accident. The loss off leg arose because she refused consent for the hospital to give the kid blood because of her religion.

It's all part of gods plan apparently.

EDIT sorry it's Jehovah not God.