What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUGAN TO BE ANNOUNCED A SHARK THIS FRIDAY!

possm

Coach
Posted yesterday @ 11:54pm.

Math checks out.
If members post information that doesn't always come to being, it is not such a big deal because they are not in control of the situation. It seems that South's may be a late bidder for Dugan - Inglis to the Broncos next month. So if this is true, so the delay with Dugan. Inglis money is around what Dugan is asking for. Shark money is reportedly the same as we offered.

So I would lay off Mickeylane. He creates threads that give us all the opportunity to post our views on the subject. Isn't that what the forum is all about.

I'd say Mickeylane is one of the more colourful members on here and we are lucky to have him as a forum member.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
If members post information that doesn't always come to being, it is not such a big deal because they are not in control of the situation. It seems that South's may be a late bidder for Dugan - Inglis to the Broncos next month. So if this is true, so the delay with Dugan. Inglis money is around what Dugan is asking for. Shark money is reportedly the same as we offered.

So I would lay off Mickeylane. He creates threads that give us all the opportunity to post our views on the subject. Isn't that what the forum is all about.

I'd say Mickeylane is one of the more colourful members on here and we are lucky to have him as a forum member.

Agreed ............. If nobody posted 'rumours' for fear of being wrong, we'd have nothing to talk about.
The 'mickeylane' rocks!

OzDragon

Coach

'Twas taking a jab at Muzby, not mickey

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Mate are you serious...we didn't miss Dugan tonite......I'm pleased as the next bloke that we won and I thought we went well....but to make a statement like that....the Warriors were crap lets face it...just because most on here think hes gone to say we didn't miss him is way off the mark...we wont be playing teams like The Warriors every week.......get real

Have to agree BSE .
When we play the real contenders not a shit team like warriors.
His great defence will be missed and his running meters

RedVDave

First Grade
From what I hear Dugan is a done deal at Cronulla, glad to see the back of him to be honest don't get wrong great player on his day but such a heart attack player always injured, staying down after damn near every tackle, limping after every hitup don't think he's worth the huge coin he is on to be honest.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
i think the dragons need to bite the bullet and tell him he is not wanted beyond this year and if he finds a club to take him release him early to stop all the bullshit and the rest of the squad can concentrate on just playing footy
I think the rest of the squad are concentating on playing footy they proved that yesterday....I agree it is frustrating..seriously when it all boils down does it really matter if hes signed yet or not hes still with us even though hes out injured.....and why do we need to release him early...are we saying that about Packer because he is definately going.....theres been comparisons on here that hes acting like Rein and Marshall and look how they ended up...please......hes given and giving us 10 times the value than those 2 ever did......I am not particularly happy with the situation either and Im hoping he stays butI must admit I'm surprised with the level of disapproval thats been levelled at him , particularly when he puts his body on the line and busts his arse whenever hes on the field for us......imo some on here are going to feel pretty foolish if he decides to stay and he helps us win another premiership......you cant blame the bloke for hanging out for more dough do realise how much tatts are these days

Belta

Juniors
IMO There r no real shit teams, OK Newcastle is often the exception although even they've won a few, if you don't turn up you lose. Duges will be missed but we won't self destruct, the Dragons have talent within their ranks, what some could achieve may surprise. One thing I do know is there's some pretty impressive rosters sitting below us at the moment, let's not forget we were expected to compete for the spoon this year. Lots to be proud of, let the others rort the system, lets us sow our seeds and nurture our crop, much more satisfying

dragon-83

Juniors
PREVIOUSNEXT
4 5
4Duges can't wait to leave Kogarah
Josh Dugan's decision to defect to arch-rivals Cronulla has been made easy by the way St George-Illawarra have dropped the ball with the negotiations.

Dugan is gutted by the lack of respect shown by the Dragons, who have failed to balk on the original offer they put on the table last November.

www.nospam47.com

OzDragon

Coach
PREVIOUSNEXT
4 5
4Duges can't wait to leave Kogarah
Josh Dugan's decision to defect to arch-rivals Cronulla has been made easy by the way St George-Illawarra have dropped the ball with the negotiations.

Dugan is gutted by the lack of respect shown by the Dragons, who have failed to balk on the original offer they put on the table last November.

www.nospam47.com
FAKE NEWS

Saintsified

Bench

Colourful? My screens black n white.

The calm one

Juniors
From what I hear Dugan is a done deal at Cronulla, glad to see the back of him to be honest don't get wrong great player on his day but such a heart attack player always injured, staying down after damn near every tackle, limping after every hitup don't think he's worth the huge coin he is on to be honest.
Can you please work on, what you have heard and try and get back to us with a confirmation, please. I have done everything except getting on my hands and knees to try and end this shit. Thanking you in advance

Coffs dragon

Bench
Dragons will probably announce Dugan departure during the bye weekend when know one will give a f**k and the heat is off.
Duges tipped to re-unite with Pricey whom will claim RedV had their pants pulled down.
I'm over this mega drawn out debacle.......move on!

giboz71

First Grade
Dragons will probably announce Dugan departure during the bye weekend when know one will give a f**k and the heat is off.
Duges tipped to re-unite with Pricey whom will claim RedV had their pants pulled down.
I'm over this mega drawn out debacle.......move on!

I am too to be honest.

It's not like he's led us to any kind of success since he's been our marquis and most expensive signing. We've made the semis once (scraping into 8th place) since he's been here.

If he doesn't want to be here so be it. I'm actually quite confident based on the games he's missed (including last night) that we'll do just fine without him.

Life's Good

Coach
Tigers haven't dropped their bundle with Teddy moving on and he IS more important to them than Dugan is to us given the style of game we play. If he leaves then so be it. It's professional sport and there will be a replacement that is ready, willing & able to step up.

Latest posts