What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team song

Mark D

Juniors
The team song was sung last night with the most energy and enthusiasm of the year... Only by playing for the Red V can you feel such spirit and emotion....
Duges and other departing players will miss this... playing for any other club is just a job not a passion

If you haven't seen the club song from last night ... make sure you do

hewi

Bench
Awesome, if passion plays a part in success ( and I believe it does) then we are going to be in he finals and competitive!!!! Go u mighty DRAGONS!!!!!

Red V for life

Juniors
I've watched it...multiple times actually.

While it's the victory song, I reckon there's much more to it ATM. These blokes appear to be a united and tight knit group...mates even...and it is so f@&king awesome to see.

Packer was in frame in the video and I watched him closely. Even though he's Tigers bound, he was right into it (although he stuffed up the words I think lol). Mann, Lafai and Milne too.

Another thing I noticed was after Milne's try, Thommo making the effort like 2 mins after the try was scored coming over to acknowledge his first try.

Just loving the attitude and seeing the pride back in the jersey. Happy days!!!

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The team song was sung last night with the most energy and enthusiasm of the year... Only by playing for the Red V can you feel such spirit and emotion....
Duges and other departing players will miss this... playing for any other club is just a job not a passion

If you haven't seen the club song from last night ... make sure you do

Mark
It was awesome .
It made hair on the back of my neck stood proudly up.
I remember when I was a young bloke my dad got me in the dressing shed and I got to here the victory song.
I will never forget it

Drakon

Juniors
I've watched it...multiple times actually.

While it's the victory song, I reckon there's much more to it ATM. These blokes appear to be a united and tight knit group...mates even...and it is so f@&king awesome to see.

Packer was in frame in the video and I watched him closely. Even though he's Tigers bound, he was right into it (although he stuffed up the words I think lol). Mann, Lafai and Milne too.

Another thing I noticed was after Milne's try, Thommo making the effort like 2 mins after the try was scored coming over to acknowledge his first try.

Just loving the attitude and seeing the pride back in the jersey. Happy days!!!
You are right. The team seem really tight knit.

I watched Packer closely too and thought the same thing - that he stuffed up the words.

I saw Thommo congratulating Milne too and thought it a great gesture. Milne scoring his first try on his birthday. Something he won't forget.

Also at the end of the team song Thommo gives a bit of a hug to Kurt Mann. Great encouragement.

Loving the passion.

Minh

First Grade
Only at the Dragons.....this club is different....it's a great club and departing players will miss this for sure...