What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fumbleball ambassadors

TeamSatan

Juniors
Remember when they shouted with pride being a fumbler ambassador?

Now its all secret hush money cause the ato was checking it out.

Still always some tard or d lister willing to pull on a canberra jaffas singlet for $ 1.00

IMG_2096.JPG

hutch

First Grade
I don't know if they are paid ambassadors or just Victorians who have migrated north but the amount of afl fans covering rugby league in both Sydney papers, Brisbane and Gold Coast papers and even for nrl.com is astounding. Their bios say they cover nrl on twitter but all the comments are afl related. It's like they're trying to breed us out!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I don't know if they are paid ambassadors or just Victorians who have migrated north but the amount of afl fans covering rugby league in both Sydney papers, Brisbane and Gold Coast papers and even for nrl.com is astounding. Their bios say they cover nrl on twitter but all the comments are afl related. It's like they're trying to breed us out!
Adds a whole new meaning to "Vichy ball"...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its just a more popular sport in Australia, you are really going to have to learn to live with that fact, especially if the NRL "leadership" keep performing as they are.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just realists. Only sport Ihate is Ruby Union. Only sport I love is Rugby League. Most others I can appreciate the good things in them but the bad things stop me becoming a dedicated fan.

AFL I find a boring sport on the field but admire the dedication of their fans and the way they have built their business.

Reactions: Vee

Brutus

Referee

Out them.