What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Storm

Travitoh

First Grade
That's reasonable logic. We can't afford to be coughing the ball up to the Storm with handling errors. We won't get away with it like we did against the Tigers

Pommy

Coach
Just got a message on my watch Souths 44 - Storm 18. Had a bit of a heart attack firstly that i had missed the game and secondly we had smashed storm.
Forgot I added Holden cup results to my list of alerts lol.

callmack1

Staff member
Just got a message on my watch Souths 44 - Storm 18. Had a bit of a heart attack firstly that i had missed the game and secondly we had smashed storm.
Lol.

southsport

First Grade

Great effort by the U20s, they've played well the last few weeks, maybe they've turned the corner.

Pommy

Coach
Great effort by the U20s, they've played well the last few weeks, maybe they've turned the corner.

I hope so, this is my third season of going to games and it feels like I can count on one hand the number of games i have seen them win lol

Rsag85

Bench
Late mail: Both Nelson Asofa-Solomona and Brandon Smith are in the frame for bench inclusions.

Wackos Whisper:Tui Kamikamica would be the man to make way for Nelson Asofa-Solomona.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I really hope NAS doesn't play. That guy is an absolute weapon and has the potential to tear teams up down the middle. Fuimaono actually reminds me a lot of NAS. Just smaller.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths are not selling any of the Mark Hughes beanies at our match tonight.

That's pretty damn poor I must admit.