What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On another note bring out cane and cane em out of here with a one way ticket.

Clean the place up is what we need!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon Richo!!!!!!!!

They want overs tell em to fug off. We ain't waiting until the end of the season for them to make their minds up and missing the talent out there.

Gagai and Asiata is a start!!!!!!!!!!

Also Musgrove shouldn't be dropped.

If Madge ever drops his pet Turner I'll tell you we are in a different world!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm boiling tonight Shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get a bit emotional thinking about these things.

Some others laugh about it as they don't have the passion we do Shadow. You know what I mean............

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
tom thumbs has dud hands . ile call tom burgess tom thumbs he is all thumbs because he drops the ball constantly maybe he has poor eyesight?or eye co-ordination on moving objects??....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
T. Burgess ball security is a small problem, I think his main problem is concentration.

To me it first looked like poor fitness levels. But now it's just a joke. He's putting so much unneccesary pressure on our team. What are we paying this guy to drop the ball the every set?

Benny68

Juniors
If Turner is injured imo that's good news.

Fuimaono is already a better player than him.
How on earth can it ever be good news when a player is injured??!!!!!!!!!!
Fui earned his spot anyway to say Turner or any player if injured is good news is not the kind of player welfare I was raised with

DiegoNT

First Grade
How on earth can it ever be good news when a player is injured??!!!!!!!!!!
Fui earned his spot anyway to say Turner or any player if injured is good news is not the kind of player welfare I was raised with

Only Someone who's never played can call an injury good news

Rabbit toes

First Grade
If Turner is injured imo that's good news.

Fuimaono is already a better player than him.
This is typical of the shit you spew. A true supporter of any club wouldn't be happy of any players injury.
Time to piss off to another sport and let them suffer your idiocy, and take your account with you.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i am truly pumped for the game a very good old mate of mine will be at the game as he lives in perth,reggie was his best man at his wedding prob 4 years ago in perth.......i am praying the boys can lift i just tried giving my mate a call but went to message bank.....Shadow....im after a few more questions.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I have given tom burgess far too long he dropped the ball for the last time with me he has to go

adam reynolds has to go too he is made of glass and cant stay on the paddock its time to buy a real half back that can take a hit and remain on the paddock reynolds is doing souths no favors by being on the side lines constantly

i am livered its time to think out side the square i just did .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts