What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Vaughan for Woods and De Ballin for Jackson and that would be a pretty strong pack imo.

Is there anyone in that back 5 who hasn't spent time at fullback this year? Based on that I'm surprised Moylan didn't get a run.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
if vaughn misses out it says more about how stacked we are with quality up front, they're all in top form (yes even woods, 4 excellent performances + test doesn't deserve to be dropped). great problem to have

LatK7

First Grade
A shame for NSW if Vaughn isn't there. His form this year has been astounding. Hits like a truck, with great aggression...and without any the silly discipline. JDB has been a very strong performer this year...very unlucky with the depth NSW has.

I look at the team list and find it hard to get excited. I'd prefer Hayne in a position to get his hands on the ball a bit more.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Moylan misses out on form but Woods gets selected over Vaughan???? Yeah work that one out.

And Wade Graham - the guys has destroyed Cronk the last 3 times he's played him but let's start him off the bench. FMD Daley.............

Clifferd

Coach
Moylan misses out on form but Woods gets selected over Vaughan???? Yeah work that one out.

And Wade Graham - the guys has destroyed Cronk the last 3 times he's played him but let's start him off the bench. FMD Daley.............

you'd pick Moylan over Maloney? Daley considers him as a half remember

SBD82

Coach
props - fifita woods klemmer jake t.

none of them deserve to be overlooked either.
I don't really subscribe to the idea of "deserving" origin selection.

I think Vaughan would bring more to the team than woods or klemmer in terms of making hard yards and heavy middle defense. Jake T and Fifita have other skills that can be utilised that Vaughan doesn't.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I don't really subscribe to the idea of "deserving" origin selection.

I think Vaughan would bring more to the team than woods or klemmer in terms of making hard yards and heavy middle defense. Jake T and Fifita have other skills that can be utilised that Vaughan doesn't.

but vaughn "deserves it"?

like i said he's unlucky because we have great quality to choose from. it's hardly a travesty.