What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

lolesi

First Grade
aaaaq

Absolutely it's blackmail.

Fergo f**ked up. He knows it. Uncle nick has the footage which they both know could end his career if it was to get out.

Old school hussling at its best

Is that from an establishment located in the Sutherland shire ?

Im no QC ,but if its just some silly drunkeness thats in breech of contract they are probably within their rights, If hes broken the law and they are holding it over him it does sound like blackmail.Hope he didnt p in his mouth! I hope some other clubs keep up their offers to him ..Might make uncle nick nervous.

wibble

Bench
aaaaq

Absolutely it's blackmail.

Fergo f**ked up. He knows it. Uncle nick has the footage which they both know could end his career if it was to get out.

Old school hussling at its best

I know the rich rule the world, but the police would happily put a high profile man like Politis away for blackmail. He could easily do gaol time for a stunt like that.

And the NRL would have little option to bar him from any association with Rugby League. That is a serious allegation, and I find it difficult to believe.

Digital media? Copies can be retreived from destroyed hard drives. Clouds. Screen shots etc etc. You cannot be blackmailed by that anymore because the only value is in the original.
Concealing a crime? I doubt Nic would ever involve himself in stuff like that.

cb4

First Grade
We haven't just settled for Dugan, we are after one of the Dragons most promising young Forwards as well.