What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin I - QLD 4-28 NSW @ Suncorp

Game I: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
It'd be a farkin disgrace to lose to a team coached by Walters.

What - Like last year? lol

Good chance with Pearce at half and Hayne on the centres.

Vaughan is hard done by. Not even in the extended squad. I guess Qld picking Lillyman and Myles offsets that quite well.

GongPanther

Referee
Birdy is capable then they'd put Moylan on the bench id imagine

They didn't mention the reserves on Fox 2. Moylan in reserves must be a smokie.They'll bring him into the squad in case anything happens to Teddy,Maloney or Pierce. He is too good to be on reserve listing.

Clifferd

Coach
They didn't mention the reserves on Fox 2. Moylan in reserves must be a smokie.They'll bring him into the squad in case anything happens to Teddy,Maloney or Pierce. He is too good to be on reserve listing.

Moylan was listed at 18 on the website, so defs on stand by incase anything happens to the halves or fullback, then of course if Dugan isn't right then JB slots in then Moylan plays the utility

GongPanther

Referee
Moylan was listed at 18 on the website, so defs on stand by incase anything happens to the halves or fullback, then of course if Dugan isn't right then JB slots in then Moylan plays the utility

I'm sure (or optimistically hopeful) that Moylan gets some game time.Depend on how NSW are faring. But overall,it's a very experience side that will give the Qld'ers a big run for their money.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On paper that QLD team isn't impressive, the pack especially. On paper doesn't mean a lot for QLD though, still that has to be the worst side they have named in looong time.
Their starting props aren't as good as what the Blues have.

Jarrod Wallace should be on the bench over Lillyman too.

TheDMC

Bench
Slater must be spewing. Not so much about being left out, but hearing Walters justify it as if its a favor to him:

He was very close, mate. [But] I think it's a bit unfair on Billy to put him under so much pressure in game one of a series," Walters said

"Everyone expected him to come out and change the world. We've relieved him of those duties and I know Darius will get the job done for us.

Grow some balls and say it as it is..simply no place for Slater at the moment as Darius is the incumbent and his representative form the past year or so has been exceptional (punchable face and all).

moffla

Bench
Slater must be spewing. Not so much about being left out, but hearing Walters justify it as if its a favor to him:

He was very close, mate. [But] I think it's a bit unfair on Billy to put him under so much pressure in game one of a series," Walters said

"Everyone expected him to come out and change the world. We've relieved him of those duties and I know Darius will get the job done for us.

Grow some balls and say it as it is..simply no place for Slater at the moment as Darius is the incumbent and his representative form the past year or so has been exceptional (punchable face and all).

f**king this.

Skater clearly wants to play. He's talking like they're doing him a favour ffs

mxlegend99

Referee
I think NSW will be relying on a big backline to carry their soft forwards. Too bad Pearce will only play to Woods and Jackson while Hayne and Dugan catch a cold.

Take the spines out and NSW have the edge. Add fullback and 5/8th in its pretty even. Add hooker and half... Queensland win in a landslide.