What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have given tom burgess far too long he dropped the ball for the last time with me he has to go

adam reynolds has to go too he is made of glass and cant stay on the paddock its time to buy a real half back that can take a hit and remain on the paddock reynolds is doing souths no favors by being on the side lines constantly

i am livered its time to think out side the square i just did .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow....
We did miss AR in the last 15-20mins.

He needs to run more but problem is when he does he gets up hurt.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tom was good apart from that knock on.

My problem is in the back row Turner is not giving any help to Crichton or Sam.

Turner was very ordinary tonight.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Team I predict Madge to name this week Shadow:

Cody
AJ
Hunt
Goodwin
Gray
Sutton
AR
Tom
Farah
Rochow
Turner (Madge won't bench him)
Crichton
Sam

Cook
Fuimaono
Musgrove
George

18. Cherrington
19. Burns
20. Murray
21. Tyrrell (not much else)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow I can imagine alien having a green tea now and reading what we are saying!!!!!

He will have fired up a bit but a green tea will calm him down and some meditation which he loves.......

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow I can imagine alien having a green tea now and reading what we are saying!!!!!

He will have fired up a bit but a green tea will calm him down and some meditation which he loves.......

yes i am sure our good buddy alien is reading from afar hellooooo Alien we both miss you mate....Shadow & R20........Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths have a shiiit team and rsag85 quoted that souths can make the top 4 in 2017 lol@the clueless dont knowers.....p.s. oi saggy pants will we make the top 4 still mate??..i reckon R20 and Alien are piddling their pants in laughter.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you know what my mate said alien about our team he was right the proof is in the pudding mate he called it with me before rd1.....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
But but Cody to fullback is a great idea
That's not the problem. He's very capable there. In saying that Madge may put him back to 5/8 but if he doesn't improve his attitude he could find himself at Norths.

The problem is his attitude. He didn't want to be on the field and he is sooking about his contract.

It doesn't matter where some of our guys play on the park if their attitude isn't there and they aren't having a go.

The only guy that deserves a pay rise is Crichton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts