What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

Life's Good

Coach
Very interested to see how Peats goes. I've never really been overly impressed with him. Hope he is up to it.
Like others have posted he will tackle himself to a standstill and lead the kick chase so he will bring plenty of energy. Great thing is he knows when to pick his moments in attack and not overplay his hand(Farah was guilty of this too many times).

Exsilium

First Grade
Like others have posted he will tackle himself to a standstill and lead the kick chase so he will bring plenty of energy. Great thing is he knows when to pick his moments in attack and not overplay his hand(Farah was guilty of this too many times).

The guy is tough as nails. His dad Geordie is the same.

I'm glad we've sought change. I feel for Wallace. He didnt deserve to be dropped after literally busting a nut for NSW and has been a form hooker all year.

What confuses me is the selection of Peats says that loyalty and incumbancy means nothing to NSW but then they go and choose Hayne over Walker for instance.

Its dumb f**kery at its finest.

Life's Good

Coach

I'm glad we've sought change. I feel for Wallace. He didnt deserve to be dropped after literally busting a nut for NSW and has been a form hooker all year.

What confuses me is the selection of Peats says that loyalty and incumbancy means nothing to NSW but then they go and choose Hayne over Walker for instance.

Would have been happy with a Wallace. Through all the sh*t the Panthers have dished up this year he can hold his head high so it's a real shame he copped the injury.
On Hayne his selection shows they weren't choosing strictly on loyalty(using the point you made about Peats, unless I have read that incorrectly??).

leaguelegend21

Juniors
I am very excited to see how NSW perform without f**kstick boat anchor Farah stinking it up at dummy half. That bloke murdered the origin careers of so many halves in his time yet somehow always came up smelling like roses.

If we can get lucky enough for Woods to break down in training maybe we'll actually have a chance (although no doubt Daley would send out an SOS to Gal to come out of retirement instead of just picking Vaughan like he should have in the first place).
Hey moron, who are you gonna blame Bitch Pearce's failings on this year with no Farah? Is it Robbie's fault Mitchell has NEVER GOT A REPEAT SET AT ORIGIN LEVEL?

OldPanther

Coach

Wallace was injured on the weekend. Out for 4 to 6 weeks.

OldPanther

Coach
He didn't kill it but he was better than Piss in any of his 15 attempts to play origin

Yeah. That last pass to put Fergo through the line was pretty sweet and would have led to a try if Teddy could out run Cronk. Good thing Jennings got there anyways. Point is he didn't fold while in a do or die situation in an origin match.

big hit!

Bench
geez, some flogs still whining about the squad selections, and Pearce in particular. hey everyone, get your criticism of Pearce in now so when he stinks it up, you can say I told you so........or slink away if he has a decent game. so easy on a forum.

team has been named, support the f**king team. it's rep footy and they're all NSW. club shit is ridiculous.

OldPanther

Coach
only the whingers....speak for yourselves....

People have a reason to be concerned. As he's playing for NSW I WANT him to succeed next week. I enjoyed his club footy after coming back last year. In saying that I am a little worried he'll come undone. So far the only way to get over his past is to deliver on the field and people will be rightfully skeptical until he does it.

I'll still have my NSW merchandise around and shouting at the TV for him to become a world beater on Wednesday.