What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

Red Bear

Referee
You'd be happy that they fixed the sound straight away though.
Everything sucks was terrible to open. Standard shitty enmore sound
Engineer fixed it quick smart
Such a good setlist, and such a good atmosphere.

I was giddy with excitement pre show and it just hit every button. Played a lot off the album and it was really good, but the oldies (especilly Suburban Home, Bikeage, Catalina) were great

LESStar58

Referee
Well, X are playing in Chicago on September 15th. Location is TBA but it's the same weekend as Riot Fest and the line-up is being released this week.

Either way, I'll be in the Windy City that week.

LESStar58

Referee
Riot lineup released about midnight tonight. I won't be able to stay awake that long!

Nine inch nails are apparently on the bill.

LESStar58

Referee
17990533_10154645929253737_2793474792063898550_o.jpg

X, Bad Brains and The Buzzcocks alone make this worth it!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Saw Greenday on Sunday night in Auckland
We got front row, and it was amazing!
My friend managed to get a pick, and I managed to get Mike Dirrnts party-style glasses (that he wears during King For A Day)

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone seeing AFI in September?

I'm halfway in....like, their newer stuff has been hit and miss and not really what got me into them (although The Blood Album is pretty good), but then they'll definitely play some of the Sing the Sorrow/ Art of Drowning stuff...

Reactions: Gm5

LESStar58

Referee
Anyone seeing AFI in September?

I'm halfway in....like, their newer stuff has been hit and miss and not really what got me into them (although The Blood Album is pretty good), but then they'll definitely play some of the Sing the Sorrow/ Art of Drowning stuff...

Can't remember the name of the band but want to have a listen to the project Davey Havoc has with Tom, Tony and Adrian from No Doubt. Apparently they are not too shabby.

Red Bear

Referee
So much coming up. Meanies in july. Japandroids in july. ATDI in september. Teenage bottlerocket and Me First abd the Gimme Gimmes both in October.

New Frenzal album tomorrow also

Latest posts