What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Eels Rd 12

Curns13

Juniors
We've been smashed up the middle in the opening 20 minutes and parra have kept that momentum going
I agree, I wouldnt ever start the twins together, but it was the Auvaa run down the wing followed by Sam being caught out of position that allowed the first try. An awful Walker mistake for the 2nd. They were off for the 3rd. Blame cant just lie with them. Its a team effort to be this shit.

Pommy

Coach
I think the ref could send them all off and we would still lose.
We just haven't turned up at all. The only positive is I feel eels should be up by 30.

Curns13

Juniors
Our whole spine has been playing terribly. Walker, Reynolds, Sutton. Absolutely disgraceful. Farah has been okay but once again showing that there was nothing he could do when his halves don't perform.
Walker aint a fullback. This season is over. It was the minute GI went down. If he and Reyno are our halves combo of the future, he has to play 6 and use the next 12 weeks to build their partnership. No point in wasting him at 1 to still miss the finals and then start from scratch again next year.

Travitoh

First Grade
Parra are playing well tonight, they've come out keen to get stuck in while we haven't been so good, we look sluggish and unfocused.
Moses is playing a good game, talent has never been the doubt with him though.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Put Cody at fullback they said. He will be great they said. Hard to play fullback behind that team. Maybe they should put AJ back there

Curns13

Juniors
Parra are playing well tonight, they've come out keen to get stuck in while we haven't been so good, we look sluggish and unfocused.
Moses is playing a good game, talent has never been the doubt with him though.
He was our best player when we last played the Tigers. He can certainly influence a game.

Curns13

Juniors
How is it even possible for George to make two hitups for 11 metres in 20 minutes. WTF Madge! Get him to the Bears!

DiegoNT

First Grade
R20 told everyone last year musgrove would be a superstar
No. R20 said Musgrove was a superstar after 1 game and that he was a key player out.
We all known And think Musgrove will become a good player in here